Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Huge grand champions horses lot  (Read 4153 times)

Offline Rider of the storm

Huge grand champions horses lot
« on: Friday 24 September 2010, 01:07 am »
Hi my younger sister just gave me her grand champions lot I would love to put these up for sale. I have not started to post photos yet .I do not have the time this week end to photograph them. the list  can be found below.
 A few notes
I am selling the whole thing as one huge lot or horses will be sold in sets of 2 or three or singles for the parade ones

1. I want the families of three to got together accessories , horses and all I will not separate them.

2. The parade horses will be sold with their costumes I will not separate the horses or the costumes they go together.

3. The accessories can be sold separately I do not mind about them.

4. all toys will be sold as is 

5. I really do not want to ship these but I might change my mind just ask.   

The horses
Single horses

Single horse and doll
1.Lucky's chance has saddle ,saddle cloth, card for the horse and a  doll with clothes but is missing bridle .The doll and her horse go together I will not separate them .

Parade horses

1.Snow flake -the horse has turned yellow with age sorry the outfit has all parts including the card except
it is missing he bridle , three leggings and the tail accessory
The feather in the head dress is in great shape.

2. Golden glory has the saddle,card,  and head dress. Missing his leg warmers , bridle, and hair ribbons the out fit is badly worn with only the main part left. The feather in the head dress is gone .

3. Sultain has out fit, his card, saddle , ribbon, and feather head ban, but missing one legging and his bridle
The feather in the head band is gone although.  He is also missing his tail so I might just ask 2 dollars for the horse costume and all.

Mom and baby sets as well as some two horse sets  with no babies 

1. Wind song and misty Flocked grey horses in good shape with some de-flocking the card is included

2. Rowdy royal and Majesty has a saddle, bridle, saddle cloth ,and the foal has a purple blanket , and the card

3. Fox croft flea bitten thoroughbred and his mare unknown name  It has a english saddle,saddle cloth, bridle and a card
the saddles strap has broken

Lose foal No name grey no blanket

Family sets of three

1. Fox trootter family
Dancer , dixie doll and dixie fantasy the two cards are here as well
The foal has a yellow blanket the stallion has the saddle, cloth, saddle, and a bridle but the reings are gone

2. thoroughbred family (black horses )
Black beauty stallion has an english bridle but no other accessories  the mare, and the stallion  has a cut short tail, and the foal has a blue blanket but has a broken leg.  The leg is broken just below the knee.

3. Thoroughbred family (brown horses)
Hunters run, Sweet vidalia and miss daisy  . Hunters run has all his parts including the saddle , bridle, cloth, and cards.
The foal has a red  coat .

Lose accesories :
12 brown brushes
1 purple light
1 blue
1 red
1 blueish -purple

1 English saddle not sure if it is a grand champions or not
1 brown colored english bridle
1 black colored english bridle but has brown reigns
1 yellow saddle cloth square shaped for western saddle
1 blue saddle cloth for an english saddle 
1 tack box
1 yellow sponge hard plastic
1 yellow hard plastic spray bottle
1 plastic curry comb
1 yellow trophy
three purple flowers with elastic bands for the manes 

two broken western saddles:
 one has the strap but the part at the end of it is almost broken off
the other one has the strap complely broken off
« Last Edit: Saturday 25 September 2010, 01:01 am by Rider of the storm »

Re: Huge grand champions horses lot
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 26 September 2010, 02:08 am »
Hi  just started a album with photos of the horses and other stuff . I am sorry I only have three of  them so far it will take me a while to post them all. The album can be found here
http://picasaweb.google.com/107468114308058405060/GrandChampionsPicture#
« Last Edit: Sunday 26 September 2010, 04:30 am by Rider of the storm »

Offline EmBee

« Reply #2 on: Sunday 26 September 2010, 07:17 pm »
If not shipping, where is your location?

How much are you selling the Fox Trotter Family for?  I do not have any extra money right now but I wanted to check just in case.

-Em
;)

« Reply #3 on: Monday 27 September 2010, 12:26 am »
I am in New York I would like the families that have no or few accessories like the black thoroughbreds to go for about five or six dollars at most.
As for the fox trotters I would like between eight and ten dollars since I have all the accessories for the saddles to the cards if that sounds fair . I am willing to hold them for you I do not mind.

Offline EmBee

« Reply #4 on: Monday 27 September 2010, 01:24 am »
Oh alright, that's too far for a pick up for me.  Thank you very much for the offer - but feel free to sell them if someone wants them - I'd feel guilty.

-Em
;)

« Reply #5 on: Monday 27 September 2010, 01:31 am »
I might be able to ship them send me a PM and I will get back to you.