Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: G3 My Little Pony Tropical Delight - For Charity Auction  (Read 3867 times)

Offline princess_lucy

G3 My Little Pony Tropical Delight - For Charity Auction
« on: Thursday 19 August 2010, 06:26 pm »
I'm hoping you can help me with a fundraising idea I had.

My Mum was diagnosed with non-Hodgkin Lymphoma around two years ago and after 3 failed rounds of chemotherapy, she passed away in May this year. Since her diagnosis I've been doing a lot of fundraising for the Lymphoma Association (www.lymphomas.org.uk) who offer information and support to both patients and their close friends and family.

I've decided to try and get a My Little Pony signed by a celebrity and auction it off on here with all the proceeds going to the Lymphoma Association.

The pony I've chosen is G3 Tropical Delight as she's purple (the Lymphoma Association colour) and because her symbol is similar to that of the charity.

I need quite a few Tropical Delights in order to get them signed. I need them in pretty good condition and hopefully for as low a cost as possible seeing as the ultimate goal is to raise as much money for the charity as possible. If you're located in the UK that's even better as it will keep postage down but if you're somewhere else in the world, don't let that put you off! I need to find as many of these ponies as possible. I could also trade for other G3s.

If anyone could help me out I would be very grateful

Lucy x
« Last Edit: Thursday 19 August 2010, 07:32 pm by princess_lucy »

Offline princess_lucy

Re: G3 My Little Pony Tropical Delight - For Charity Auction
« Reply #1 on: Friday 27 August 2010, 11:39 am »
Bump! Still looking for Tropical Delights! If I buy one from you I'll keep you up to date as to who signs your pony!

Offline Ianua

Offline princess_lucy

« Reply #3 on: Thursday 02 September 2010, 06:18 pm »
Thank you :)

Just bumping this up again, still need purple ponies!

Offline princess_lucy

« Reply #4 on: Monday 27 September 2010, 09:22 am »
Just giving this a bump!