Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: wanted barnyard commados  (Read 3898 times)

Offline Rider of the storm

wanted barnyard commados
« on: Sunday 03 October 2010, 04:53 pm »
I need these three barn yard commandos and there accessories please. I am looking for just the pigs I need

Private Side O'Bacon

Sergeant Shoat N. Sweet

Captain Tusker Chitlins

If you have them let me know. I got a bag of them at a yard sale but these three are missing from the set I have every one else thanks.

Offline Fairy Dust

Re: wanted barnyard commados
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 07 October 2010, 05:35 am »
My husband has a few of these guys.  He doesn't have the accessories though.  I'm betting he doesn't want to get rid of them right now.  He has them on a shelf. :)

« Reply #2 on: Friday 08 October 2010, 01:17 am »
thanks I checked amazon .com but the only ones that are there are the rams I need the pigs and no one has them.

Offline Fairy Dust

« Reply #3 on: Friday 08 October 2010, 12:41 pm »

« Reply #4 on: Monday 18 October 2010, 04:21 pm »
I just found out there was a series two to this toy line. I hope any one out there has these guys I found the info but no pictures at http://oldvintagetoys.info/the-barnyard-commandos/

Series 1
P.O.R.K.S.
Private Side O'Bacon

Sergeant Shoat N. Sweet

Captain Tusker Chitlins

I am now looking for sereis 2 for the fallowing toys in addtion to the series one I am looking for :

Series 2

R.A.M.S.

* Private Bull Bellwether
* Commander Missiles Muttonchop

P.O.R.K.S.

* Corporal Hy Ondahog
* Staff Sergeant Blaster McBacon
* Major Piggyback Gunner
* Captain Hogg Wilde
« Last Edit: Monday 18 October 2010, 05:12 pm by Rider of the storm »

Offline everythingcollectibles

« Reply #5 on: Monday 15 November 2010, 12:23 am »
Hi Yes This is a RARE and hard to find set as the original cartoon series was short lived as well as the Toyline. they do pop up on Ebay once in awhile if you have the patience to wait you can probably pick up a few here and there but we havent seen a complete set listed in a long time. we have our own complete set in our private collection and currently are out of stock but we can look around and if we can find some we will let you know since these are rare and hard to find they wont be cheap just to let you know in adavance. probably $10 for incomplete figure $15 for a complete figure

« Reply #6 on: Monday 15 November 2010, 01:03 am »
I usually look at flea markets  got five action figures for the line lose with the accessories but not the booklets for about five dollars at a yard sale. Thanks but for now I am not buying them . I am completing an x-men collection at the time.

anything