Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Tons of dolls for sale. :)  (Read 12979 times)

Offline Fairy Dust

Re: Tons of dolls for sale. :)
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday 13 October 2010, 02:57 am »
1995 Mattel Disney "Hunchback of Nore Dame dolls".  I have "Esmeralda", "Gypsy Dancing Esmeralda", "Phoebus", and "Magic View Quasimodo".  $50.00 takes the set of 4 dolls.  Might sell them individually too.  Talk to me and maybe we can work something out. :)   I have pictures if you'd like to see them.

1999 Fisher-Price "Loving Family" accessory sets.  Two sets available.  I have "Baby's Belongings" and "Holiday Fun".  $5.00 each.  I have a picture if you'd like to see it.

Offline Fairy Dust

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday 13 October 2010, 03:02 am »
Okay, I think I've posted all of her stuff now.  Please remember all of the dolls are either MIB or NRFB expect the Dancerella doll on another post.  I have the pictures of everything I just didn't want to make those people with slower computers have to wait for this to load unless someone wanted me to post all my pictures (say the word and I'll do it!).  If you think something is priced too high or you want to buy several dolls offer up something and I'll take the offer to my friend.  All the proceeds of the dolls goes to her daughter's college fund (she's 11 years old right now! :) ) and also to making her marriage an even happier thing so her new husband and her kids have more space!  Thanks for reading all this! lol

Offline natnolly

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday 13 October 2010, 07:14 am »
That baby who cries is FREAKY!!! I haven't seen a cabbage patch pin up in YEARS

Offline Fairy Dust

« Reply #18 on: Wednesday 13 October 2010, 12:17 pm »
Yes Tiny Tears is a little disturbing looking in the eyes.  Might be best to give her to a child to play with or give her doll sunglasses to display her lol.  She needs to be loved by someone who can love her even though she has a face only a mother can love.  Maybe you can be her new mommy natnolly? lol

Offline Fairy Dust

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday 13 October 2010, 12:24 pm »

Offline Fairy Dust

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday 13 October 2010, 12:37 pm »

Offline Fairy Dust

« Reply #21 on: Wednesday 13 October 2010, 12:38 pm »

Offline ilove80stoys

« Reply #22 on: Monday 18 October 2010, 02:51 pm »