Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: WANTED: Anything Lady LovelyLocks And The Pixietails  (Read 9122 times)

Offline marigold

Re: WANTED: Anything Lady LovelyLocks And The Pixietails
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday 30 August 2011, 09:05 pm »
Are you still looking for these?  I have bunch of dolls in boxes that for the right price I might sell.  This includes original dolls, enchanted dolls, and some random others.

I also have the tree house I would be happy to sell.  It has all of its pieces and is in the box except I think the pixietails are missing.  Or it might be the Sea Magic Salon that I have.  I'd have to check again.  One of the two is my sisters and one is mine.  I can't sell hers.  :)

Offline Figboot

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday 31 August 2011, 12:25 am »
Hi there. Do you have pictures? Let me know! Thank you! C:

Offline marigold

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday 31 August 2011, 02:24 am »
I can take some for you.  Just give me a few days.  I have a hectic schedule through the weekend and the dolls are stored in boxes that I will have to pull out and go through.  I believe they are all in pretty good condition with only some shelf wear. 

So if you don't mind a wait I will take photos next week for you.  :)

Offline Figboot

« Reply #18 on: Wednesday 31 August 2011, 06:12 am »
Sure that sounds great! C: Look forward to it next week.

Offline Sarahlacewing

« Reply #19 on: Thursday 01 September 2011, 06:17 pm »
I found the Giant Card game, gonna put it on Ebay.

Offline marigold

« Reply #20 on: Monday 12 September 2011, 12:28 am »
Hi again, sorry it took me so long.  I apparently put them in several boxes.  Just found them all.  All are in boxes that are in good condition with only some shelf wear and some creases at the top.    Ravenwaves has a slit in the cellophane but you can't even see it.  One of  Fairhairs pixies tried to jump off her but is in there.  They all look really good.  Overall they are in really good condition for the age.

I have originals of the three ladies plus ravenwaves and the prince.  I have sea island versions of all three plus the two mermaids.  I have ballerina lovelylocks and fairhair, and sparkle pretty lovelylocks.  There is a fashion dress called Party Time and the sea magic salon which is open but has all it's parts including the pixietails.  It was opened and the box is not perfect but it was never put together so the parts are still in wrappings as it came.  I also have the tea time dress fashion but I might keep it for the snail pixietails. 

Tomorrow I will send you all the photos. 

Offline ecpblue

• Check out Precious Places on Facebook!!
    • Precious Places
« Reply #21 on: Monday 12 September 2011, 01:32 am »
wow what an amazing collection!!  That is impressive that they are all still in the box, I was just telling my mom that I am mad at her and what an awful mom she is for letting me play with my toys when I was little!  :-)
Please "like" my precious places facebook page!! 
https://www.facebook.com/PreciousPlaces

Offline Figboot

« Reply #22 on: Monday 12 September 2011, 02:16 am »
Thank you for the photos marigold! I just sent you a private message! C:

anything