Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Two toys up for grabs !  (Read 5043 times)

Offline Rider of the storm

Two toys up for grabs !
« on: Monday 06 September 2010, 08:44 pm »
I have two toys up for grabs I will ship to the us and Canada only I am not so confident on the postal system shipping over seas.  It cost me  50 cents  for the both of them I am not going to sell them but give them away if possible.

They are :
1.  Sky dancers base it is a caroler like bunny in great shape but the doll is gone.

2.  a care bear with a santa hat and a ginger bread cooking sewn on it . The weird part is that the tag is printed in english on one side an french on the other half. The copy right date is 2006

I would like more information on the care bear if possible if you would like them PM me.

Offline EdenEye

Re: Two toys up for grabs !
« Reply #1 on: Monday 06 September 2010, 11:47 pm »
Hi, :) The carebear was likely made in Canada, thats why there is french and english on the tag. Here, we have french and english on everything!

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 07 September 2010, 02:10 am »
Thanks I am not sure if any one wants it if I get no takers I will keep it . I am also hoping that some one wants my toys up for sale on cragis list too.

Offline EdenEye

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 08 September 2010, 06:22 am »
Ive noticed its hard to find buyers locally, like on craigslist. I tried Kijiji and not too many vintage toy collectors unfortunately.

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday 08 September 2010, 03:45 pm »
I have found no buyers because I live in the middle of no where !  :P  The other listings I found for the area are cities 20 minutes to  over an hour away I guess I could try to sell the toys on here If I get no takers .

Offline EdenEye

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday 08 September 2010, 06:15 pm »
Unfortunately on Ebay or here or at MLP is your best bet. But I have lots of sale items with no bites. lol

I was organizing last night and realized.....I NEED to stop shopping! I have too much, its getting scary!

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday 08 September 2010, 11:35 pm »
How much do they charge on ebay to  list items? If you are planing on selling anything let me know and check out my want/ wish list on here.

Offline EdenEye

« Reply #7 on: Sunday 12 September 2010, 07:12 am »
I am not very knowledgable about Ebay. I know if you keep an eye out you they have free posting days. Otherwise I believe it is a percentage of the amount the item is sold for....I could be wrong. :)

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday 14 September 2010, 02:14 am »
Thanks  . I think I will keep trying on cragis list for now .

« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 17 November 2010, 04:34 pm »
Hi I still have these two toys if you would like either one pm me thanks.

anything
anything