Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Looking for Precious Places  (Read 6323 times)

Offline Figboot

Looking for Precious Places
« on: Friday 29 October 2010, 08:06 am »
Hello everyone! I wanted to start collecting Precious Places. I had three sets when I was little and loved them! If anyone knows where I can find them or if anyone would sale let me know. I did look on eBay... but the prices don't seem reasonable to me for a in good condition set. And for NRFB items the price is just really outrageous. Hopefully there is other sources besides eBay. *Crosses Fingers*

Offline AngelBear

• 80's Toy Ark
Re: Looking for Precious Places
« Reply #1 on: Friday 29 October 2010, 07:56 pm »
I know I have a couple of sets but I don't think they are complete. I have Ashley the model and the gazebo and possibly some furniture. I have a bunch of toy tubs in the attic I need to bring down. I have so many Halloween activities from now until Sunday but I will try and get them down on Monday.

Offline Figboot

« Reply #2 on: Saturday 30 October 2010, 11:50 am »
Oh that would be great! Thank you. C:

Offline ianthe99

« Reply #3 on: Monday 01 November 2010, 01:14 am »
I have 2 sets with boxes and a few extra bits. I'll get em out and  get pics for you.

(The sets aren't necessarily complete.. )

Offline Figboot

« Reply #4 on: Monday 01 November 2010, 04:46 am »
Awesome! Let me know. So excited!

Offline Sora

• Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday 10 November 2010, 01:47 pm »
Any interest in this stuff?

There is also an ice rink that didn't make the pics.

Offline Fairy Dust

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday 10 November 2010, 06:00 pm »
I was just going through a box of some of my doll stuff two nights ago to get my LLL playsets out and this unknown doll thing was with my stuff.  I had no idea what it was.  I had been thinking about looking it up even though it was kind of hard to tell what it even was.  After looking up a web site to see what this post was talking about to see if I had anything I realized the company and dates kind of matched and so did the approx size.  I did a little research and found it was a part of one of the sets.  I'm pretty sure this piece that I have is a driveway that fits two playsets.
#5160 Deluxe Cottage Assortment (1989-1990)
#5162 Country Kitchen Cottage (1989-1990)

Here is the link to the picture of the piece. I can double check at home sometime to but I'm pretty sure that's the odd piece I have.  I mine might have the poles in it still.
Look for TOT Part #: FPT6703

http://www.thisoldtoy.com/fisher-price/dept-7-playsets/o-precious-places/driveway-patio.html#6703

Let me know if you need it because I don't need it and I don't want it lol.  It's free if you pay for shipping (USA, 61701) or I could hold it for you in case we decide to ever do a trade or something then I could just include it if I send a trade item. :)

Offline Figboot

« Reply #7 on: Thursday 11 November 2010, 01:06 am »
Any interest in this stuff?

There is also an ice rink that didn't make the pics.

How much do you want? C: Ill take all of it.

Offline Sora

• Tumblr
« Reply #8 on: Thursday 11 November 2010, 02:50 am »
I was thinking $35 plus shipping. Tell me if that's bad. I don't collect it, it's my childhood toy :)

Offline Figboot

« Reply #9 on: Thursday 11 November 2010, 11:49 pm »
Sounds good to me. C: Can I send you payment on this coming Monday?

Offline Sora

• Tumblr
« Reply #10 on: Friday 12 November 2010, 12:35 am »
That's fine :) I'll pm you once I figure out the shipping. Oh, what's your zipcode?

Offline Figboot

« Reply #11 on: Friday 12 November 2010, 01:26 am »

Offline Figboot

« Reply #12 on: Friday 12 November 2010, 07:13 am »
I was just going through a box of some of my doll stuff two nights ago to get my LLL playsets out and this unknown doll thing was with my stuff.  I had no idea what it was.  I had been thinking about looking it up even though it was kind of hard to tell what it even was.  After looking up a web site to see what this post was talking about to see if I had anything I realized the company and dates kind of matched and so did the approx size.  I did a little research and found it was a part of one of the sets.  I'm pretty sure this piece that I have is a driveway that fits two playsets.
#5160 Deluxe Cottage Assortment (1989-1990)
#5162 Country Kitchen Cottage (1989-1990)

Here is the link to the picture of the piece. I can double check at home sometime to but I'm pretty sure that's the odd piece I have.  I mine might have the poles in it still.
Look for TOT Part #: FPT6703

http://www.thisoldtoy.com/fisher-price/dept-7-playsets/o-precious-places/driveway-patio.html#6703

Let me know if you need it because I don't need it and I don't want it lol.  It's free if you pay for shipping (USA, 61701) or I could hold it for you in case we decide to ever do a trade or something then I could just include it if I send a trade item. :)

I would say go ahead and hold it. C: Only because its just that one piece. Thank you though.

Offline ecpblue

• Check out Precious Places on Facebook!!
    • Precious Places
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday 09 August 2011, 08:00 am »
Fairy Dust- do you still have the kitchen cottage  I would love to buy it depending on the price??  For those looking for a good picture of an almost complete set check out https://www.facebook.com/pages/Precious-Places-by-Fisher-Price-Vintage/256898990987644?ref=hnav
Please "like" my precious places facebook page!! 
https://www.facebook.com/PreciousPlaces

anything