Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Glo Worm Glo Friends wanted for my daughters collection please x x x  (Read 2868 times)

Offline funkyfifi

Hi all! I have a 2 and a half year old daughter, who is obsessed by my little collection and keeps asking if I can get more. We have the VHS video that she watches and says "I haven't got the Spider one" etc.
I would love to buy any unwanted Glo Friends, possibly only from the UK and Europe as I am unsure of postage costs from US etc x
I would be so grateful and can make payment by Paypal if the price was ok  ;)
We already have Glo Grannybug, Glo Butterfly, Glo Worm, Glo Bonnie Beetle, Glo Tootle Bug, Glo Doodle Bug, Glo Bookbug, Glo Cricket, and Glo Snail, but I would love to get her  (and me  :D) some more. Not bothered by packaging or sleeping bags, as it is just the Glo Friends that she plays with, so even TLC ones would be given a good home x x x
Thanks for your time and happy collecting x
Fifi (and Gracie x)

Offline AngelBear

• 80's Toy Ark
Re: Glo Worm Glo Friends wanted for my daughters collection please x x x
« Reply #1 on: Friday 29 October 2010, 11:39 pm »
I have a few but I am in the USA. Good luck in your search!

Offline funkyfifi

« Reply #2 on: Saturday 30 October 2010, 12:40 am »
Thanks Angelbear!
Which ones do you have, and have you any idea of the shipping costs? I found a lovely spider in the US, but it was almost 4 times the price of the Glo Friend for shipping, which put me off x
I would be interested but I think shipping would be very expensive x
Thanks so much for your reply x

Offline everythingcollectibles

« Reply #3 on: Monday 15 November 2010, 12:07 am »
hi we have some glo bugs/friends avalible for sale heres our link

http://www.everythingcollectibles.biz/store.php?seller=everythingcollectibles&navt1=985&navt2=991&navt3=997

about shipping to the US from the UK not sure where you found that spider but i think they are OVER charging on shipping

shipping for one Glo bug would be $5 for first class mail, $14 for Priority small flat rate box (if it can fit in with out hurting it) or $28 for regular priority mail shipping

just to give you an idea we have a regular customer from the UK that purchases toys from us we just shipped out a purchase of his 7 small figures about the size of the glo worms his total postage was $20 via first class mail which comes to about $3 shipping per figure and you usually will get the package with a week or 2
« Last Edit: Monday 15 November 2010, 12:12 am by everythingcollectibles »

anything
anything