Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Desp seeking kuddlee kennel kitten grey with santa hat Please help  (Read 2935 times)

Offline musicangel

Desp seeking kuddlee kennel kitten grey with santa hat Please help
« on: Wednesday 10 November 2010, 04:13 pm »
Hi

I am desperatly looking for something I have recently lost, It is a grey tabby I believe now called kuddlee kitten (which after HOURS and HOURS) of trawling the internet as I didnt have a clue what it was called, in the kennel section, with a little santa hat on.

the  pic is on here...

http://www.google.co.uk/images?um=1&hl=en&biw=1659&bih=819&tbs=isch:1&aq=f&aqi=&oq=&gs_rfai=&q=grey%20cuddly%20toy%20cat%20with%20santa%20hat%20in%20own%20kennel

its the third one from the left on the top line, the little one with two grey ones in the picture, I would be grateful for any help or guidence you can give me where if there is any possibility of finding another one??

Maybe I should give you a bit of background, I was asked to take a toy that meant a lot to give me support, when going through something. now because of this it fell out of my pocket somewhere, and have been looking for it for ages everywhere I have been!! :(

I would be grateful for any help you can give me
Anyways I really hope you can help, with even the name! or where might sell one?!? or if anyone has one to sell?? or finds one in the uk its prob mine! LOL 

Many Thanks in advance for any help that anyone can give me with this!
Jackie

Offline funkyfifi

Re: Desp seeking kuddlee kennel kitten grey with santa hat Please help
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 10 November 2010, 10:57 pm »
Hi  :)
You messaged me on Ebay about the same thing, I will really try to find one for you, but you might have a little wait while everyone tries to find it for you x x
Many thanks
Fifi

Offline funkyfifi

Offline zuse

• Zuse's Vintage Littlest Pet Shop Guide
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 11 November 2010, 01:37 am »
I have one! The gold thread loop (for hanging on a tree?) is cut but otherwise it's in super shape!

What's the reward? ;D

« Last Edit: Saturday 30 July 2011, 12:00 pm by Ghost Of The Doll »
Check out my Vintage Littlest Pet Shop Guide!

Hey, check out Bing Rewards. I've earned several $5 Amazon gift cards using it. :)

Offline musicangel

« Reply #4 on: Thursday 11 November 2010, 10:08 am »
I have one! The gold thread loop (for hanging on a tree?) is cut but otherwise it's in super shape!

What's the reward? ;D

THATS THE ONE!!!! :)
« Last Edit: Saturday 30 July 2011, 12:00 pm by Ghost Of The Doll »

anything