Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Random and Fun Non-Mattel Fashions/Dolls/Playsets [PIC HEAVY!!!]  (Read 30091 times)

Offline BattySparkles

Re: Random and Fun Non-Mattel Fashions/Dolls/Playsets [PIC HEAVY!!!]
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday 08 December 2010, 04:20 am »
oh my! If I had all the money in the world I would be buying all of this stuff! haha! And OHMYHECK! I'm in love with the Christopher Columbus doll! XD

Offline apanda0622

« Reply #40 on: Wednesday 08 December 2010, 04:55 am »
LOL!  I have some of the fake clothes!  I thought they were Barbie.  =-(  I had some of the rock n roll outfits--thought they were Barbie & the Rockers.  I also had a mickey mouse outift.

Offline zuse

• Zuse's Vintage Littlest Pet Shop Guide
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday 08 December 2010, 04:56 am »
I think that he would fit in really well with your mermaid stuff!

I'm loving the Pocahontas ones. I only have one and I don't think I've seen the set yet. Mine has the baby but none of the accessories like a teepee or horse or anything.

I think that it's interesting Totsy went down the Collector doll path but none of those are really that interesting. And the licensed character fashion cracks me up!
Check out my Vintage Littlest Pet Shop Guide!

Hey, check out Bing Rewards. I've earned several $5 Amazon gift cards using it. :)

Offline BattySparkles

« Reply #42 on: Wednesday 08 December 2010, 07:00 am »
I think that he would fit in really well with your mermaid stuff!

I'm loving the Pocahontas ones. I only have one and I don't think I've seen the set yet. Mine has the baby but none of the accessories like a teepee or horse or anything.

I think that it's interesting Totsy went down the Collector doll path but none of those are really that interesting. And the licensed character fashion cracks me up!

XD I didn't even think of that! He would fit in great! I actually read that he reported mermaid sightings.

anything