Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Anyone looking for Starcastles?  (Read 7113 times)

Offline MyLittlePhoenix

Anyone looking for Starcastles?
« on: Saturday 20 November 2010, 06:01 am »
Hi all, I've been lurking and loving Ghost of the Doll for quite a while now so I thought I'd better start participating! I have a miscellaneous lot of Starcastles and was trying to decide if I should put them on ebay. I wanted to see if anybody here might be interested in buying or trading first. I got these used, so all have missing pieces and condition issues, and there are very few accessories - but I can't pass good toys by! I have incomplete: Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Tea Party third version with metallic accents, and smaller Ferris Wheel sets. Like I said, they are not perfect! Let me know if you're interested. I will be taking pictures in case they end up on ebay, so could send them to you. Thanks!

Offline kimbojinks

Re: Anyone looking for Starcastles?
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 27 November 2010, 04:52 am »
I am interested in the Beauty and the Beast one. Could u send a pic and info by Personal Message?

Thanks

Offline Aeche

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 25 January 2011, 01:20 am »
Oh, it's been a while since this was posted, do you still have the Tea Party castle? I'm super interested in getting my mitts on it!

Offline brieleabella

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 03 August 2011, 08:49 pm »
Hi I'm looking for an ice castle Cinderella castle carnival castle and a sleeping beauty castle please reply if you have any thanks. Ohh and please post pics. :)

Offline mouse

« Reply #4 on: Thursday 04 August 2011, 01:49 am »
Hi I'm looking for an ice castle Cinderella castle carnival castle and a sleeping beauty castle please reply if you have any thanks. Ohh and please post pics. :)

Hi - you might want to post your own wanted thread so if anyone has any for sale they can see if anybody wants them by looking at the titles of the wanted post. Ebay.co.uk is a good place to look for them. I think there's a rapunzel one on there right now

Offline Luvlee

« Reply #5 on: Thursday 25 August 2011, 04:20 am »
I just found parts of the merry go round castle today and I have some bits of the ferris wheel castle already. Such an amazing find*!*

Do you still have the fair castle??

Offline princessmeow

« Reply #6 on: Thursday 21 February 2013, 02:46 pm »
Are any of these still available?

anything
anything