Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Pop'em People ~ Raggady Ann Accessory  (Read 8730 times)

Offline Ghost Of The Doll

• Administrator
    • Powder Monki
Pop'em People ~ Raggady Ann Accessory
« on: Friday 12 March 2010, 06:38 pm »
Cassandra emailed me with three images and descriptions, two of which have now been identified:
"I have a few tiny dolls and a doll part. I searched the internet for them for a week now and I can't find out what they are called."

"This picture shows two little figures. I know they are made by Knickerbocker in 1979, but I cannot find out what they are called."

UPDATE!!!
Tiffany emailed me to say these figures are called Pop'em People, and also says:

"They had different themed playsets that came with vehicles & people. The people were different colours with round sticker faces. When you turned their heads a little piece of plastic came out on top of head (like in the picture) & you could stack them on top of each other because they also had holes on the bottom. The holes were also used to keep them on the vehicles & in the playset seats. I have a treehouse playset & I know there was an airport playset among others. Hope this helps!!"
Tiffany

------------

"This picture shows a plastic tube with a bell on each side. There is a red headed girl picture in the center. I can just make out the writing of 1978 B.M.C.O.
I thought it belonged to a Raggedy Ann doll, but I don't have one of those. Any idea what this item is, what it is for and to whom it belongs?"

UPDATE!!!
Several people have emailed me to say that this item is indeed a Raggady Ann accessory, and that BMCO stands for Bobbs Merrill Company, which produced these toys. This particular accessorey threaded onto toddlers shoe laces.
Buy retro PIN BADGES and FRIDGE MAGNETS on Powder Monki!

anything
anything