Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Price check for MLP parts and fashion star fillies parts  (Read 3713 times)

Offline Rider of the storm

Price check for MLP parts and fashion star fillies parts
« on: Wednesday 29 December 2010, 07:53 pm »
Hi I want to sell some MLP accessories but what do I sell them for ?
The accessories:
one snail rocker blue in excellent shape

One tooth paste tube and a tooth brush has some stains and some rub marks

two desks from Fifi's boutique one still has the sticker on it the other one does not but all the shelves on both of them have warped some what . The shelf is bent in a upwards arch .

I have one cash  register for the desk from Fifi's the register is faded and the sticker on it is damaged but not removed .

Fashion star fillies
two towels to the beach set  one is badly faded the other has ink stains on it !

If any one on here wants to buy these PM me I do not collect MLP's  I am selling off the ones I have had since I was little.
I am going to talk to my sisters if they want to keep their ponies . there are a ton of parts from a few sets  but those belong to horizon green talk to her . I am not sure if she wants them but she has a lot of mixed parts to the party set from cake pieces to plates to outfits  ect . I will inform every one as soon as I can thanks.

I forgot to add that I got the rocker, tooth paste tube and brush with a pony for only 1.50 at a yard sale the pony is blue looks like one of the first tooth ones  has a white mane with a pink streak in it and a white tail. The pony has  a blue body and two pink poodles on the but for a symbol . I would like to know who this pony is .  I would like the pony and the parts to got together. thanks. The tooth on the pony is semi rubbed off and the symbols on one side are semi faded the ones on the other side are not . I will try to up load a photo too.

« Last Edit: Wednesday 29 December 2010, 09:00 pm by Rider of the storm »

Re: Price check for MLP parts and fashion star fillies parts
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 29 December 2010, 10:59 pm »
Hi horizon green will let me sell here parts to the party set I need a price check on these too please .  I have :
the platter to the set
four plates  all have started to yellow which is weird because the plastic they are made of is blue in color.
four pieces of cake all have yellowed I do not think they can be fixed
Four noise makers in perfect condition I have purple , pink , orange , and blue
One yellow mug the other ones got lost or are in the bin I will check that latter.
I also have the pin the tail on the pony but the tails are gone the sticker is damaged and it has started to yellow too.
« Last Edit: Wednesday 29 December 2010, 11:06 pm by Rider of the storm »

Offline mouse

« Reply #2 on: Thursday 30 December 2010, 02:48 am »
You'd be better off asking for a price check on the mlparerna.com or mlptp.net

Offline Snork_Maiden

« Reply #3 on: Friday 31 December 2010, 09:24 am »
The pony you've got is called Baby Fifi, and, like you thought, she belongs to the First Tooth Babies.

Unfortunately, I can't help you with prices for accessories. I don't collect them. I also think you should try the Arena or the Trading Post.

« Reply #4 on: Sunday 02 January 2011, 09:14 pm »
Thanks I do not know much about ponies but since the majority of the ones I have are in either bait,  or good condition I think I am going to sell them for no more than two dollars each. As for the accessories I will just ask for offers thanks.

anything