Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Price Check: Nosy Bunny!  (Read 3906 times)

Offline apanda0622

Price Check: Nosy Bunny!
« on: Sunday 23 January 2011, 02:17 am »
I know the Nosy bears are kind of hard to find, but what about the nosy bunny?  I found one that is purple and yellow with an easter basket in its nose.

I am probably going to sell it--either take offers on here or list it on ebay--or trade for a BUBBLIN I need (only 3 left) or other major want.

Here is a pic (not of the actual one--this is someone elses listing):

http://cgi.ebay.com/VTG-NOSY-BEARS-NOSEY-BUNNIES-PURPLE-TISKET-PLUSH-EASTER-/360336136411?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item53e5b518db
« Last Edit: Sunday 23 January 2011, 02:39 am by apanda0622 »

Offline mouse

Re: Price Check: Nosy Bunny!
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 23 January 2011, 04:12 am »
I don't know a price check for it but I want it!

Offline Coma

« Reply #2 on: Sunday 23 January 2011, 04:07 pm »
There are a few factors to take into consideration here:

They're very hard to find, so, considering it as a limited item, you're justified in asking a reasonable price.

However, they're not as well remembered as the Nosy Bears. I think most people were never aware the Bunnies were produced.

A lot of people obviously, we know, want to collect the toys they remember from childhood, and, although there may be a lot of people who would like one, they don't have the sentiment attached to up their price range.

So, aside from that, it's down to the diehard fans to be willing to pay a higher price.

I don't know how hardcore the Nosy Bear fanbase is. As far as I'm aware, they're pretty big in France, and they seem to have a degree of popularity in Japan. If you auction, you may want to be open to international offers.

They don't often come up for sale, so there's not really a basis for comparison. I probably wouldn't let it go for less than $25, though, if the right people wanted it, that could just be a starting bid.

I recently picked up the green Nosy Bunny, Ducky, for $5, and I know that was a steal  ;D
« Last Edit: Sunday 23 January 2011, 04:13 pm by Coma »

Offline apanda0622

« Reply #3 on: Sunday 23 January 2011, 05:49 pm »
Mouse:  I will probably take offers on here starting tonight until like Thursday night, so look for my sales thread.

Coma:  I agree with your price.  I was hoping to get $20 - $30 for it.

Thansk both for answering my post!

Offline AngelBear

• 80's Toy Ark
« Reply #4 on: Monday 24 January 2011, 03:50 am »
$30 seems right. I see them go for about that.

Offline TheMinorityof1990

« Reply #5 on: Thursday 23 August 2012, 10:18 am »
I'm sorry, but I find that very disturbing.

anything