Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: My Figure Photoshoots  (Read 6967 times)

Offline Indigo Raccoon

• 'KAY?
My Figure Photoshoots
« on: Friday 28 January 2011, 01:27 am »
After mom tossed out my toys/dolls when i left for college, I started collecting figures from figma, play arts, mobip, etc. After checking out the site Tomopop, i started going more artsy photoshoots with some of my figures.  Here's a few of them:
Official Littlebigplanet Sackboy doll, taken in my mom's garden.  The very first level of Littlebigplanet is in an area called The Gardens.  I had to shove a needle in his head to make him wave, and I apologize to him for that.

Sackboy encounters a Totoro!

My Neighbor Totoro/Tonari no Totoro Chibi Totoro doll taken in the garden.  It makes sense if you've seen the movie.

Kotobukiya Tales of Symphonia Presea Combatir one-coin figure.  She's my absolute favorite "Tales" character because her story is so tragic (Okay, not as tragic as Zelos', but still).

Play Arts Final Fantasy VII Yuffie Kisaragi figure.  She's a ninja, basically, so I put her up in trees.

Play Arts Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Christmas Town Sora.  We got hit with snow, so I grabbed Sora and took him outside.  This version of him is only from the Final Mix version of KH2, which is only available in Japan.

That's not even my entire collection; I haven't found appropriate environments for my other dolls and figures.  I hope you guys enjoy, even if you're not familiar with the characters.
« Last Edit: Friday 28 January 2011, 01:39 am by Indigo Raccoon »

Offline manateejaq

Re: My Figure Photoshoots
« Reply #1 on: Friday 28 January 2011, 02:30 am »
Fun photos! I especially like the little Totoro peering through the leaves. ^^

Offline AngelBear

• 80's Toy Ark
« Reply #2 on: Friday 28 January 2011, 05:08 am »
Oh those are fun! Thanks for posting!

Offline KrystalTips

« Reply #3 on: Friday 28 January 2011, 01:22 pm »
AH i love these pictures they are so much fun! xxx
WANTED:- Matchbox Carousel Horses, Tonka Keypers and Disney Wuzzles!

Offline Rider of the storm

« Reply #4 on: Saturday 29 January 2011, 03:56 am »
Nice photos I might give this a try I have a ton of action figures and a nice big yard too.

Offline EdenEye

« Reply #5 on: Sunday 30 January 2011, 01:16 am »
Hey I have that Sackboy! So cute. Love it!

By the way? Who is that red-haired character with a hook in your profile pic? I recognize it from somewhere. I know this isn't it but it reminds me of the guy from the Zoobilizoo kids show.
« Last Edit: Sunday 30 January 2011, 01:18 am by EdenEye »

Offline Indigo Raccoon

• 'KAY?
« Reply #6 on: Sunday 30 January 2011, 02:26 am »
Hey I have that Sackboy! So cute. Love it!

By the way? Who is that red-haired character with a hook in your profile pic? I recognize it from somewhere. I know this isn't it but it reminds me of the guy from the Zoobilizoo kids show.
It's dr. Hutchinson from Rocko's Modern Life. it's a she. :P

anything