Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: US ebay help  (Read 2042 times)

Offline mouse

US ebay help
« on: Friday 08 July 2011, 02:32 am »
Hello :) Someone on US ebay has listed a lot of tea bunny sets which I desperately need e.g: http://cgi.ebay.com/Tea-bunnies-BUTTERCUP-HONEY-BUNNY-ballet-recital-set-/180692419390?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a121b833e The sellers exclusion list includes oceania so I can't message them to beg to ship to me in Australia! I was wondering if someone could message the seller for me asking if they would ship to Australia (maybe they would if it was via priority mail?) and if they would then ask them to either add my ebay username to their exception list and/or allow the option of shipping to Australia OR if they really won't ship to me would someone be willing to bid for me and ship to me? Pretty, pretty, pretty please with sugar on top?

I have heaps of stuff for trade if you'd be interested in any of that or partial trade or paying the lot back to you or whatever. I am at your mercy  ::)

Offline pirateparakeet

Re: US ebay help
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 09 July 2011, 02:49 am »
I'll do it. Send me a PM if you want me to just email her and I'll pass on your ebay addy, and if she says no we can work on me placing the bid for you.

Always looking for my little ponies!

Offline mouse

Re: US ebay help
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 16 July 2011, 02:41 am »
With the assisstance of pirateparakeet I now have 2 more tea bunnies joining my small collection :)

anything