Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Wanted: Cupcake dolls, Pretty Mermaids and Lady Lovely Locks Board Game  (Read 3111 times)

Offline Cherry Chip

Looking for Cherry Chip Cupcake doll (edit:  Got Cherry Chip from another forum! No longer need) and Lady Lovely Locks And The Pixietails: Seek & Peek Board Game.

Edit:  Also looking for these dolls:

Cupcake Dolls (with hat and dress in good condition)
Candy Fluff
Cream Puff   

Pretty Mermaids
Moon Dancer
Sea Flower
Ocean Glitter
Love Struck

Little Miss Dolly Surprises.  I don't know their names but I like the one with blond hair and purple eyes and the one with reddish brown hair and green eyes.
« Last Edit: Sunday 27 February 2011, 10:33 pm by Cherry Chip »

Offline blackorchid77

Re: Wanted: Cherry Chip Cupcake and Lady Lovely Locks Board Game
« Reply #1 on: Friday 18 February 2011, 09:34 pm »
there is a cherry chip on ebay, someone has placed a bid on it maybe you can win it.

Offline AngelBear

• 80's Toy Ark
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 19 February 2011, 01:47 am »
I love that board game! Goodluck in finding it!

Offline Cherry Chip

« Reply #3 on: Sunday 20 February 2011, 05:59 am »
I saw that :) thank you though.  Ya, maybe I can.  Someone actually told me they had one for sale on the MLP forum today but they live in Canada.  I'm in the US so shipping might be too much for me to afford.

Thanks, AngelBear.  I don't even remember the game that much just that I really liked it when I was little. I couldn't even remember what the game was called until I saw a picture of a Lady Lovely Locks doll and that sparked my memory and got me looking and sure enough, that's the game that I loved that I couldn't put my finger on.  So yeah, hope I find it too :)

anything