Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: For Sale - New Items Listed!!!Werebear, My little pony, puppy suprise etc  (Read 5084 times)

Offline KrystalTips

Hey Everyone
Im having a massive clearout of some of the toys I dont really collect - im a bit of a magpie at carboot sales and charity shops....mmmm ooohhhh shiny! lol
and my fiancee has had enough, we are trying to clear out the second bedroom so our daughter can have her own room so Im selling alot of my redundant toys whilst hes doing a giant carboot sale with all his tat lol.

This week i have listed some .

heres the link - if you would like to purchase a few things im happy to combine postage AND i post worldwide too - I have said on all listings that  i dont anymore but i dont mind for you guys :( xxx.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/krystalou83/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686
« Last Edit: Friday 05 August 2011, 10:56 pm by Ghost Of The Doll »
WANTED:- Matchbox Carousel Horses, Tonka Keypers and Disney Wuzzles!

Offline KrystalTips

Main Post editted as I have listed other things on ebay now xxx

Offline KrystalTips

2 days left everyone. Polly pocket and moc the littles furniture plus other things too xxx

Offline KrystalTips

few hours left guys xxx

Offline KrystalTips

Still trying to clear out some things everyone so have a look please.
I also have a nearly new howler werebear for sale - i havent listed him as im unsure on a price as they seem to vary so wildly on ebay it kinda freeked me out lol but if anyones interested message me on here with an offer

heres a pic of him

anything