Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Katsucon purchases!  (Read 5691 times)

Offline Indigo Raccoon

• 'KAY?
Katsucon purchases!
« on: Sunday 20 February 2011, 05:16 pm »
Hey, folks!  I just got back from Katsucon 17, and I found some impressive figures and figure kits!  The con itself was okay, and a lot of people recognized my costume, but the buys are much more exciting!  Here's a photo of everything!

1. Cromartie High School Shinichi Mechazawa doll.  I'm normally not one to buy character dolls, but Mechazawa is such an awesome character!
2. Pumpkin Scissors Complete series.  20 bucks for a whole series?  Epic.
3. Kotobukiya Rockman/Megaman Protoman figure kit.  They had just sold out of Megaman before I had arrived, so I was sad since I had been seeking it for months.
4. Figma Black Rock Shooter figure.  Is it just me, or did the price of Figmas go up?  I used to be able to get them for around 30 bucks, but now they're up to 50 bucks each.  This one in particular was 65, since it had a DVD with it.
5. Kotobukiya Rockman/Megaman Roll figure kit.  This one's a treat; it came with both her Classic outfit and her MM8 outfit.
6. Itazura cat coin bank.  It's adorable; my boyfriend bought it for me because the cat inside looks like my cat who passed away two years ago.

I'll post pics of everything out of their boxes once I get back to my apartment and assemble 'em!

Offline EdenEye

Re: Katsucon purchases!
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 20 February 2011, 10:14 pm »
Awesome stuff! I love comic cons, but I spend too much money! lol. Can't wait to see more pics.

Offline Sora

• Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: Monday 21 February 2011, 11:53 pm »
OMG BRS Figma! *grabby hands*

It seems Katsu is a very popular con (I never stop hearing about it whereever I go online). Is it really crowded?

Offline Indigo Raccoon

• 'KAY?
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 22 February 2011, 09:40 pm »
OMG BRS Figma! *grabby hands*

It seems Katsu is a very popular con (I never stop hearing about it whereever I go online). Is it really crowded?
You probably heard about it a lot online because it was fairly recent.  it's a small con, and not too crowded.  I prefer otakon because it has more stock.

Offline Indigo Raccoon

• 'KAY?
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday 22 February 2011, 11:29 pm »
http://img217.imageshack.us/g/001itf.jpg/

Click the link for a photoshoot of my Roll figure!

anything