Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Moondreamers Lion!  (Read 5365 times)

Offline CrimsonEtClover

Moondreamers Lion!
« on: Tuesday 01 March 2011, 06:45 pm »
I decided to run into a thrift shop the other day, just to see if they had anything. I was looking for kitchen chairs and had NO money!

And there he was, so pretty, so cheap 39cents!.... and I just happened to have a dollar in my pocket!

He is a little dirty but in such nice shape! I'm afraid to wash away those raised stars...

Offline Cherry Chip

Re: Moondreamers Lion!
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 01 March 2011, 09:31 pm »
That's exciting!  And so cheap!  I went into a thrift shop on Saturday and they had a toy story dog Slinky.  It was a little bit messed up but my niece has been wanting that so I got really excited.  It was 2 bucks and we got a few other things but didn't have enough money on us so the man said we could just pay next time we came around (which will be next Sat.) which was really sweet.  I think he knew we were honest people because my husband let them know that some super Nintendo games were in a bag by the toys and that he figured they belonged behind the counter.  And he was right.  They got put there by accident because one of the ladies that worked there didn't check to see all of what was in the bag.  My hubby also got a super Nintendo game that he had wanted.  He saw it in the attic when he was a kid for Christmas and he never received it cuz I guess his mom decided not to get it for him.  He said it reminds him of his mom (she died 2 years ago) so we got that, now we just need a super Nintendo to play it on!  We want to get that system that plays Nintendo, super Nintendo and N64.  We just have one that plays Nintendo.  Anyway, I digress.  That's awesome that you found that!

Offline Rider of the storm

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 01 March 2011, 11:33 pm »
Nice find ! Congratulations  ;D

Offline invaderhorizongreen

« Reply #3 on: Monday 14 March 2011, 12:59 am »
wow very nice it is kida sad that so many of the moon dreamers line never came out

Offline AggieDoll

« Reply #4 on: Friday 06 May 2011, 05:36 am »
Oh I have one of those from when i was a kid  :D they are so cute. i need to find that guy. I hate having stuff in storage right now i want to look at my treasures!
Great Buy

anything
anything