Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: WANTED: McDonalds Toys & Baity Barbie Horse  (Read 6775 times)

Offline Leigh_Lu

WANTED: McDonalds Toys & Baity Barbie Horse
« on: Sunday 06 March 2011, 09:33 pm »
Hey guys, does anyone have a Barbie horse up for sale?  I'd prefer to have a baity one so that I can customize it. If you do, could you post here with pictures & asking price?

I always pay through paypal, and unfortunately I have nothing with which to trade.  Since I have such a long list...I'm really looking for some deals. Ebay prices can get crazy fast, so I'm hoping that will be a last resort.

I have feedback on the MLP Arena under the same name as a  buyer if you're curious :D I'm horrible with offers so please list your asking price with anything you have.  Thanks in advance every one! I'll be actively buying until it's finished. Keep in mind that the McDonalds Toys list will continue to be expanded as I go through my own things and see what I have.

Each set is organized by year, set name, and each individual toy title (I wish I had the numbers, but I don't).  I will by separately or as sets. Toys DO NOT need to be in original baggies. Obviously, I can't buy everything at once, so the things I want most will take priority.

By Year:

Barbie/Hotwheels:
* Sun Sensation Barbie
* Sparkle Eyes Barbie
* My First Ballerina Barbie
* Snap N' Play Barbie
* Rappin' Rockin' Barbie

Cabbage Patch Kids:
* Ali Marie (Ballerina)
* Fun On Ice
* All Dressed Up
* Holiday Dreamer
* Holiday Pageant

Barbie/Hotwheels:
* Western Stompin' Barbie
* My First Ballerina Barbie
* Secret Hearts Barbie
* Birthday Party Barbie
* Hollywood Hair Barbie
* Twinkle Lights Barbie

Totally Toy Holiday:
* Lil' Miss Candy Stripe
* Barbie Holiday Snow Dome
* Sally Secrets
* Polly Pocket
* Magic Nursery Girl
* Magic Nursery Boy

Animaniacs:
* Upside-Down Wakko
* Yakko Ridin' Ralph
* Bicycle Built For Trio

Offline catlover51

Re: WANTED: McDonalds Toys & Baity Barbie Horse
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 08 March 2011, 12:03 am »
I have three huge bins full of McDs & BK etc toys, most of them I want to get rid of.
However they are in the shed, which is currently buried under several feet of snow.  :'( I am hoping that if the *bleeping^ snow ever stops I will get to it.  The way the weather is, I'm thinking maybe April. GGRRR

Offline emery

• emery's emporium
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 08 March 2011, 07:15 pm »
I'm not sure if any are Barbie horses but I have a bunch of fakies on my sale site here. If you see one that is close or that you think would work feel free to contact me :)

http://ponypose.info/emporium/mlp-fakies.shtml

"Like" my store on Facebook to see when

Offline Leigh_Lu

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 09 March 2011, 01:42 am »
@catlover -- it's going to take a while to get everything on my list for sure, so when it thaws out be sure to let me know!

@emery - Nothing that fit the bill for Barbie, but you've got 2 orange remco ponies with blue hooves that have been on my want list forever! I'm in the middle of a couple of sales atm, but what would the shipping for those 2 be to 37415?

Offline hologram900

Offline catlover51

« Reply #5 on: Monday 21 March 2011, 12:42 am »
I have gotten into my shed. However it looks like the miserable mice (or Squirrel, I think) have gotten into some stuff. I have tomorrow off, if it isn't raining I will go out and see what I can find. I seem to have more than the three bins I remembered so who knows what kind of goodies I will find. 

Offline catlover51

« Reply #6 on: Monday 21 March 2011, 01:40 pm »
Well it didn't rain. Does anyone want to pick up a free unassembled snowman or three?   >:(

Offline mouse

« Reply #7 on: Monday 21 March 2011, 01:52 pm »
Well it didn't rain. Does anyone want to pick up a free unassembled snowman or three?   >:(

Lol!

Offline catlover51

« Reply #8 on: Monday 28 March 2011, 10:51 pm »
At barely 20 degrees I finally got a day when it didn't rain or snow. Wow do I need to weed. Three midsized totes, and four bins with drawers, plus random toys stuffed into other bins.
I found some Cabbage Patch Girls and Totally Toy Holiday, I took pics if you are interested.
I am also pretty sure I have some Animaniacs you will want but I got cold.
Let me know if you still need any.

Offline Leigh_Lu

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 29 March 2011, 08:34 pm »
Yup!  Keep in mind that this list is still not complete. There's plenty more I'm looking for that I just haven't listed as of yet.

Post pics and asking prices when you can. I'm definitely still interested.

Offline catlover51

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 30 March 2011, 12:44 am »
I don't think I have any Barbie. Do you want boys Totally Toys Holiday or just the ones listed?
I will email you the pics. There are a few. I'm not sure of prices, see the pics and make an offer.

Offline ceeceenkc

« Reply #11 on: Sunday 14 August 2011, 10:25 pm »
Are you still looking for the following;
Secret Hearts Barbie, Birthday Party Barbie, Western Stampin' Barbie,Twinkle Lights Barbie, My First Ballerina Barbie, Hollywood Hair Barbie.

I also have the following Cabbage Patch;
Ali Marie "Tiny Dancer"
Jessica Wallace "Holiday Pageant"
Mimi Kristina "All Dressed Up"
Jennifer Lauren "Fun on Ice"