Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Twinkle Bear  (Read 13589 times)

Offline Ghost Of The Doll

• Administrator
    • Powder Monki
Twinkle Bear
« on: Friday 12 March 2010, 07:14 pm »
Azzy emailed me this plush bear description and image:

"I'm looking for the name of a purple bear I have. She came with a bottle and when you press her nose, a star in the middle of her belly lights up. There were other animals too, I think my sister had a yellow cat. I'm pretty sure her name is Dreamy. But I might've named her that myself."
Thank you!

UPDATE!!!
Thanks to Rymer who identified this bear as a Twinkle Bear, produced by Fantasy Inc in 1995. There were many different colours and belly shapes and when their noses were pressed the disc in their bellies would light up and sparkle. Rymer also said "if I remember correctly, the story that came with them is that the bears are responsible for catching falling stars and when they do Mother Moon rewards them with the belly shape."
Buy retro PIN BADGES and FRIDGE MAGNETS on Powder Monki!

Offline amanda8407

Re: Twinkle Bear
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 13 October 2011, 06:04 am »
I wanted to see if you still had this bear if so are you interested in selling it? It would mean so much to me to have these bear again.

Azzy emailed me this plush bear description and image:

"I'm looking for the name of a purple bear I have. She came with a bottle and when you press her nose, a star in the middle of her belly lights up. There were other animals too, I think my sister had a yellow cat. I'm pretty sure her name is Dreamy. But I might've named her that myself."
Thank you!

UPDATE!!!
Thanks to Rymer who identified this bear as a Twinkle Bear, produced by Fantasy Inc in 1995. There were many different colours and belly shapes and when their noses were pressed the disc in their bellies would light up and sparkle. Rymer also said "if I remember correctly, the story that came with them is that the bears are responsible for catching falling stars and when they do Mother Moon rewards them with the belly shape."

Offline Whispersofthewind

Re: Twinkle Bear
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 25 October 2011, 03:20 am »
i have a purple one... purple, yellow and blue..

anything
anything