Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Dazzle, My Magical Talking Pony  (Read 9353 times)

Offline Ghost Of The Doll

• Administrator
    • Powder Monki
Dazzle, My Magical Talking Pony
« on: Friday 12 March 2010, 07:21 pm »
Brenda emailed me this pony description and image:

"I'm buying this white horse from a friend and was hoping someone could help me identify her this is the description my friend gave me: she says Hasbro 1995 on her It's about the size of a Barbie Horse. I've seen them for sale here & there in lots before. But It has a battery section on the tummy & a speaker section between the hind legs. There is a button in between her eyes so I think she is supposed to talk?"

UPDATE!!!
Thanks to Paula who identified this toy as Dazzle, My Magical Talking Pony, produced by Hasbro in 1995 and made various noises. Although not part of the My Little Pony line, she come with an original style MLP comb. She came with a saddle (and saddle blanket) which would activate her speech when you put it on, an apple or carrot which activated munching noises when placed in her mouth and talked about having her hair brushed if her mane was combed (or pulled!).

If you have any more information or images of Dazzle then please email me as I would like to put a page together on her.
Buy retro PIN BADGES and FRIDGE MAGNETS on Powder Monki!

anything