Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Tyco Booklet  (Read 4413 times)

Offline BattySparkles

Tyco Booklet
« on: Friday 08 July 2011, 10:45 am »
Hey everyone! This booklet came from one of those Dream Builders. If I remember correctly it belonged to my cousin and she passed it down to one of my little sisters a few years ago. I snagged this little booklet for The Little Mermaid part. I just re-found this and thought some people would enjoy looking at it. Enjoy.
P1

P2

P3

P4

Offline pirateparakeet

Re: Tyco Booklet
« Reply #1 on: Friday 08 July 2011, 08:19 pm »
"Oopsie Daisy is learning to crawl, she's such a pretty baby. She crawls to me as quick as can be.. whoops! Oopsie Daisy!"

..I was only five when this doll came out, but the commercial jingle is still stuck in my head.

PS, I had the regular Ariel, the Nursery building set and the redheaded Quints :D
Always looking for my little ponies!

Offline EmBee

« Reply #2 on: Friday 08 July 2011, 11:39 pm »
Wow thank you so much for sharing this!!!  I love it!
 :o
-Em
;)

Offline EdenEye

« Reply #3 on: Saturday 09 July 2011, 06:53 am »
That's awesome. Thanks so much for sharing!. I'm pretty sure I had one of those Dream Builders sets. :)

Offline Rider of the storm

« Reply #4 on: Sunday 10 July 2011, 05:24 am »
Thank you so much I use to have a few of the dream builders set I had one that was a mall, an nursery, and a ice cream shop thanks for bringing back some very wonderful memories ;D.

Offline invaderhorizongreen

« Reply #5 on: Sunday 10 July 2011, 05:33 am »
very nice thanks for sharing  ;D

Offline BattySparkles

« Reply #6 on: Monday 11 July 2011, 09:50 am »
You're all very welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed it. If you want to see them bigger you can go to my Flickr.

Offline jadedoz

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday 02 August 2011, 11:46 am »
I have a few of these Tyco booklets, it was the same booklet that came with the Quints dolls and their playsets.
As a child I had the Quints dolls and heaps of the playsets, Newborn Baby Shivers doll, Magic Bottle Baby, My Pretty Ballerina doll and the Oopsie Bay doll.
I still have all these dolls except for the pretty ballerina doll and the oopsie baby doll.

anything
anything