Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: newbie with a pricing question re: quints  (Read 2439 times)

Offline sunhuntin

• tomy train enthusiast
    • suns thomas and friends
newbie with a pricing question re: quints
« on: Saturday 09 July 2011, 09:21 am »
greetings! my name is charley and i live in new zealand.

mum and i are going through the treasures in the ceiling space and i found my old quints collection. ive got a number of doll sets, both pet sets, the big house and a bunch of accessories. im considering selling them but have no idea what kind of value they might be worth. everything has been played with but is mostly in good condition and almost entirely complete.

i did a quick search on ebay with no real luck, so any advice is appreciated!!

thanks in advance :)

Offline pirateparakeet

Re: newbie with a pricing question re: quints
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 10 July 2011, 06:13 pm »
you should just, um, send them to me.

:P

I'm not sure on the value of these, but you could always try checking ebay completed listings.

welcome to the board, and good luck!
Always looking for my little ponies!

Offline mouse

« Reply #2 on: Monday 11 July 2011, 03:12 pm »
Hi :)

What ebay search did you use? The best thing to do would be to do a completed listings search (press advanced then there'll be a box to tick for completed listings only) and do it on ebay.com because that'll have the most listing for quints. Doesn't seem like they're worth much but there are some things that are rarer. Seems like the regular blond babies as a set with their stuff might be around $10 and then more if they have different colour skin/hair or if the babies and/or their accessories do something. Pet sets are probably worth around the same as the blond dolls. Prices might be different because of where you are located though e.g. for the house, another NZ buyer or an AU buyer might pay more than what they would for a house from the US because shipping would be cheaper.

If you were just looking to sell on ebay as an auction then you don't really need a price estimate because you could just start them off at 99c and the republic of ebay would tell you their value with the final auction price!

Offline sunhuntin

• tomy train enthusiast
    • suns thomas and friends
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 12 July 2011, 08:17 am »
many thanks, guys. :) ;D

i see a house on ebay with a few accessories sold for $45USD. thats not a bad price.

i cant understand listing on ebay, so will keep them to trademe [aussie, nz only]

many thanks again for your help!!

anything