Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: get along gang jem and rainbow brite ;) memories  (Read 5513 times)

Offline rainbowbrite29

get along gang jem and rainbow brite ;) memories
« on: Sunday 10 July 2011, 07:42 am »
hey guys what where some of your favs ;) and have u found them on dvd i think it would b cool to have a whats on dvd thread or upcoming dvd news
i know shout is rereleasing a complete jem dvd collection woo hoo ;)
get along gang is getting a best of dvd release july 19 and no word yet on rainbow brite but i did accidently get the popcornfilms version which im thinking might be a bootleg anyone know about that  i wish popples and pound puppies would get a release ;) hope this was an okay thing to post

Offline hime

Re: get along gang jem and rainbow brite ;) memories
« Reply #1 on: Monday 11 July 2011, 10:34 pm »
Yeah they really need rainbow (though germany got the eps we need em too) ssc is good too I wish they would rease the original too(I love the current movies but the classics are unbeatable) mlp was good so was jem bot to mention she-ra and the moondreamers(good times good times lol!)  
« Last Edit: Monday 11 July 2011, 10:46 pm by hime »

Offline nancyrowina

• Nancy's Dolls
Re: get along gang jem and rainbow brite ;) memories
« Reply #2 on: Friday 15 June 2012, 12:36 am »
I actually still have my original "Danger Mouse" video, it would be great to get that on DVD as the video no longer plays very well. I liked the Get Along Gang too and He-Man and She-Ra and Thunder Cats, and in the UK we had Banana man and Super Ted too, they were good.

anything