Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: [ID: My Beautiful Doll by Hasbro] Help identifying childhood doll with red hair!  (Read 2654 times)

Offline ecpblue

• Check out Precious Places on Facebook!!
    • Precious Places
You all were so wonderful with your help on a previous post that I wanted to post 1 last doll that I can not identify, this will be more difficult as I do not have the doll so I don't have a picture.  I am going on memory b/c she was 1 of my favorites when I was little, I have been searching for this doll for years:

roughly an 18 inch doll with long, red waivey/crimped hair, and blue eyes (possibly green), hard plastic body.  She came in a cream nightgown with small flowers, and I think white lace at the top with a dark pink bow I think and fuzzy green slippers.  She also has lips that look like she is wearing lipstick, a dark pink and her mouth is closed.  Her feet are flat and not pointed and she has bangs.  Her body is maybe less than 3 inches wide.

I have been searching even more for this doll in the last few days and for some reason these dolls remind me of her but I can't find a match...so I am not sure  "baby so beautiful by playmates" she is a more "grown up" looking doll, not a baby

Again I am going from memory so I am trying my best, that is all I can really remember- I do know if I see her I will recognize her immediately.  Oh also she is from the 80s or 90s

Thanks everyone, I know it is a long shot!
« Last Edit: Friday 12 August 2011, 05:08 pm by Ghost Of The Doll »
Please "like" my precious places facebook page!! 
https://www.facebook.com/PreciousPlaces

Offline ecpblue

• Check out Precious Places on Facebook!!
    • Precious Places
Re: Help identifying childhood doll with red hair!
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 11 August 2011, 11:20 pm »
Thanks to all those who read my post!  After years of searching a woman from "playmates" toy company found it for me!!!  Here it is for anyone else wondering!!

Please "like" my precious places facebook page!! 
https://www.facebook.com/PreciousPlaces

Offline Ghost Of The Doll

• Administrator
    • Powder Monki
Re: Help identifying childhood doll with red hair!
« Reply #2 on: Friday 12 August 2011, 05:07 pm »
Excellent! Here's the link to the My Beautiful Doll page:

My Beautiful Doll

---

Buy retro PIN BADGES and FRIDGE MAGNETS on Powder Monki!