Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Bonanza indeed!  (Read 3524 times)

Offline Eilonwe

Bonanza indeed!
« on: Sunday 07 August 2011, 11:28 pm »
I discovered this site earlier today after doing a Google search for Castle Keeps Gargoyles.

http://www.bonanza.com/

It seems to be a combination of etsy and eBay. It's arranged more like etsy and the items all have Buy It Now-type prices, but I did see several items with "OBO" next to the price, so apparently, you can do best offers like on eBay. And you can do saved searches, so I opened up my eBay saved searches and started plugging them into Bonanza. I saw tons of items that I knew people would love!

If you're looking for toys, do some searches here and you might find some great deals. I got a Castle Keeps Gargoyle, some Little Beauties, a Happy Ness figure, and a carded Dazzle Dooz!

Offline pirateparakeet

Re: Bonanza indeed!
« Reply #1 on: Monday 15 August 2011, 06:31 am »
yup yup yup Bonanza is awesome, it's much cheaper to use than ebay so a lot of people selling low-priced items use it instead. I've gotten a couple things off there as well.

If you see the "obo" what you do is add it to your cart and then when you're about to pay there is a tiny link under the pay button that says "make an offer" ..click that and it lets you submit an offer. I've had good luck finding MIB dolls like barbies and stuff :)
Always looking for my little ponies!

Offline invaderhorizongreen

« Reply #2 on: Monday 15 August 2011, 05:39 pm »
sounds like a nice site i have to check it out thanks

Offline ecpblue

• Check out Precious Places on Facebook!!
    • Precious Places
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 30 August 2011, 06:00 am »
It really is great!!  I just bought a more rare precious places from there- the price was $48 and I did the obo and only paid $30!!  I can't wait for it to arrive!!
Please "like" my precious places facebook page!! 
https://www.facebook.com/PreciousPlaces

anything