Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Two questions...about sweetie pups and secret keepins plushes..were these made?  (Read 3057 times)

PipoK

I have another question for those fellow toy collectors. I've been doing some research about sweetie pups and was wondering was the eskimo dog or saint benard dog ever made? I can't find pictures of them anywhere.

Also I'm heavily into secret keepin plushes. I have been after the bear and cat plushes for some time. Does anyone know for sure if they were just prototypes or were they actually sold in stores. I wish I could get my hands on that cute white and pink bear. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Offline invaderhorizongreen

Re: Two questions...about sweetie pups and secret keepins plushes..were these made?
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 01 November 2011, 12:22 am »
as far as i know the other two sweetie pups were never made and i never saw an add with them in it.

Offline Wardah

Re: Two questions...about sweetie pups and secret keepins plushes..were these made?
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 01 November 2011, 04:17 am »
Well at least one of each was made but I don't think they were mass produced. If ever one popped up on ebay, I would guess it is probably a prototype.

PipoK

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 01 November 2011, 06:37 am »
That stinks that they are only a prototype. Why must they tease us?Lol If you look at the sweetie pups section you can see a picture of them from their backcard/ad.

Offline robodog

• Toy dogs are my power animal
Too bad there was never a Saint Bernard Sweetie Pup. That would have been great.

PipoK

Does anyone have any idea if the secret keepin plushes had the shape attached to their tummies? I have yet to find a picture of one with the gem on top of their locks on their tummies.

anything
anything