Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: I just wanted to say thanks...  (Read 3007 times)

Offline LadyIap

I just wanted to say thanks...
« on: Tuesday 01 November 2011, 03:14 am »
GhostoftheDoll is not only wonderful for identifying certain toys, but it's also good for making me remember toys that I forgot I even had!

I used to have the ballerina Tuggabows doll when I was a kid, but like a good many of my toys she went the way of the garage sale.  I didn't even remember I had her until I happened upon this website and saw the pictures.

So thank you, GhostoftheDoll!

-Kim
Sometimes everything that you try isn't enough to change the world. Sometimes your greatest triumphs lead directly to your downfall. But when you open your heart to someone else, and you change each other, then whatever may come, you are unlimited.

Offline Mysstica

Re: I just wanted to say thanks...
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 01 November 2011, 03:59 pm »
:D I agree. :D

Offline invaderhorizongreen

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 01 November 2011, 11:24 pm »
your welcome i can say it is fun to look back and smile when you can finally figure out the toys you had all those years ago. To me it is also thrilling to find out that there where more than you thought there were. so i came here to search for the MLP i missed.

Offline ecpblue

• Check out Precious Places on Facebook!!
    • Precious Places
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 01 November 2011, 11:50 pm »
I also agree!!  This has been a great place to really get lost in the past and to go back even if only for a moment...
Please "like" my precious places facebook page!! 
https://www.facebook.com/PreciousPlaces

Offline lisgraa

• meow TOYS
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday 02 November 2011, 12:36 am »
I agree too ^^

I had been searching for the name of Little Pretties for years. I could remember the kitties and puppies but not what they were called. Thanks to this site I found them, and I am now collecting them. Got a pretty large collecting at the moment. All thanks to this site. ^^
"Sometimes I purr, sometime I Roar!"

My Flickr : http://www.flickr.com/photos/64594261@N04/ (view my entire toy collection)

My ebay: http://shop.ebay.com/lisagraasten/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686 ~ NOW WITH PRE-1990 stuff too! ^-^

Offline catlover51

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday 02 November 2011, 01:39 am »
  ;D great site, I love the toys page and the forum! Thanks Ghostofthedoll and all that have helped

Offline Rider of the storm

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday 02 November 2011, 10:30 pm »
I love this site too I have  been a long time lurker and finally joined the site . I am working on posting some barn yard commandos photos so maybe we can get a page on these guys at some point.