Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Psychic TV Show  (Read 5291 times)

Offline TheMinorityof1990

Psychic TV Show
« on: Tuesday 22 May 2012, 07:17 pm »
There was this TV show I used to watch about a boy and a girl who had psychic powers. The episode I'm thinking of was about a girl who was friends with an elderly couple, but she only knew them in her dreams. Then, in one of her dreams, she looks at a newspaper which they have but didn't want her to look at, and they get angry with her. She has to leave the house.

She asks the team for help, and together, they work out that this elderly couple were her long lost maternal grandparents. Her mother, their daughter, had been lost at birth. The newspaper had an article in it about that event.

I've been wanting to know what this was called for years, so any information would be very much appreciated.

Offline TheMinorityof1990

Re: Psychic TV Show
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 29 January 2013, 11:45 am »
Bump.

The team took the girl round the front of the house I think, and I seem to remember them standing on a road, and the girl is looking at the houses, and she knows which house it is as soon as she sees it, and they go to it and meet the old couple, who explain about their daughter being missing. I'm pretty sure she was taken, as opposed to them giving her up.

I remember when she looked at the newspaper, a wind blew and things started blowing around and the old couple were mad mad mad and they came towards her and she had to leave their house. I seem to remember the doors were closed, so there was something supernatural about the wind, almost like it was a hurricane or something. The newspaper was always on a downstairs table in the hallway in the girl's dreams.

The newspaper was a big part of the episode, because of the article of the missing daughter being in it.

The team, consisting of 1 or 2 adults, one who may have been black/dark skinned, and two kids, a boy and a girl. They worked in an underground base, so maybe a basement or something?

I think the dreaming girl may have been offered a place on the team at the end of this episoide, but she declined for some reason.

anything
anything