Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Patty Peach from Popcorn Pretties ...and Quints  (Read 2981 times)

Offline hotaru-chibiusa

Patty Peach from Popcorn Pretties ...and Quints
« on: Thursday 08 April 2010, 07:59 pm »
Hello to everyone, I'm desperately searching for a Popcorn Pretty called PATTY PEACH... or at least for a confirmation of her existance!
I've been shopping on ebay for years to complete my many collections, both on US and European sites. All Popcorn Pretties, though still rare, do routinely show up either as MIB and expensive or played with and very cheap, but this one is nowhere to be seen. I'm starting to wonder if she ever made it into production  ???

If anyone wants to sell her I have a paypal account and I live in Italy, where plastic toys shouldn't be allowed to be imported, by the way, but it appears no one ever bothered to check my mail flow  ;D

And I would probably fall for Cherry Merry Muffin miniatures and for low-priced Quints, particularly for playsets/fashions.
Thanks to everyone and happy collecting!!

Offline zap18

Re: Patty Peach from Popcorn Pretties ...and Quints
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 10 April 2010, 02:03 am »
I have also been searching for Patty Peach for years, and have seen them all pop up but her in my quest to complete them! 

At this point, I don't think she was produced.  You are not the first person I've spoken to who has also noticed that she is no where to be found.  Not just scarce... no where!

It's so frustrating, lol.  I want to consider them a completed collection, but I can't... because of the mysterious Patty Peach :P

vanillascoop

Re: Patty Peach from Popcorn Pretties ...and Quints
« Reply #2 on: Monday 24 May 2010, 05:45 pm »
I have a set of Quints diapers and bottles for sale here- http://mlparena.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=234751.html

am taking offers, there's no fixed price :)

anything