Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Price check for 2fairytails,2 stands for them,mattel kitty and dog (all id'ed)  (Read 5212 times)

Offline Mefista

• That loser who got banned from MLPArena and MLPTP
    • My art
Puppy is Party Time Pup Shih Tzu,cat is Little Pretty Catra (her symbols and nailpolish still work,disappearing under warmth),birds are Fairy Tails-Tattle Tails with her (?) stand and Hula Hula Tails with blue stand I can't ID.

« Last Edit: Saturday 18 August 2012, 02:04 am by Mefista »
"Doctor,help me! I googled myself!"
Applejack

Offline marlipaige

Re: I think I id'ed them all,but I need to know how much they can be sold for
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 21 June 2012, 06:31 pm »
I think this is better suited for either the private sales forum section or the general section since you're not actually identifying anything.

Offline Mysstica

Only people who are members of the arena can view your pictures. Maybe that's why no one is answering. :D

Offline Ghost Of The Doll

• Administrator
    • Powder Monki
Re: Price check for 2 fairy tail birds,2 stands for them,mattel kitty and toy dog
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 14 August 2012, 04:11 pm »
Yes, please post images of your toys where GOTD members can view them and I'm sure you'll get some advise then (eg. public viewable images on Photobucket, Flickr, Facebook etc.).
Buy retro PIN BADGES and FRIDGE MAGNETS on Powder Monki!

Offline emery

• emery's emporium
Re: Price check for 2 fairy tail birds,2 stands for them,mattel kitty and toy dog
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday 15 August 2012, 07:05 pm »
Sorry you're not getting the pricing help that you want. I don't know prices for them off the top of my head as I don't collect them but if I had some to sell the thing I would do (and what I'm recommending that you do) is to find the exact name of each one and then search the completed listings on eBay for an approximate value. Then depending on if you're wanting to sell on eBay or privately I would adjust the pricing down a little bit for private sales or just use the value you found for a BIN on eBay or as something to base your starting price off of.

"Like" my store on Facebook to see when

Offline Mefista

• My art
Price check still needed.
Applejack

Offline Mefista

• My art
Re: Price check for 2fairytails,2 stands for them,mattel kitty and dog (all id'ed)
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday 23 October 2012, 09:30 pm »
Thanks-though I need exact prices...as you can see,birds are imperfect.I also need price for bird stands-I was told that thy worth more than birds in this case *unfortunately,person who told it is unavailible online now*
Applejack

Offline Deelove987

i collect fairy tails. ive seen/gotten them for as low as $4.  but most in good condition on ebay go for $10-$15. but for yours, the ones tail and hair is cut, so id say $5+$5-$8 for the stand. and the other id say $10 or like $20 with the stand. grooming goes a long way :-)

Offline crystalpinkheart

Re: Price check for 2fairytails,2 stands for them,mattel kitty and dog (all id'ed)
« Reply #8 on: Friday 09 November 2012, 07:00 pm »
There is no "exact" price for anything that is second hand. All prices are made up by the seller based on what they think they are worth or what they have been told they are worth. On Ebay the average price is around $20 for a bird with its stand.

This, and why the need for avatar message? Price depend on who looking and if rare. Green and light blue  are worth a bit more. Good luck with the sale i hope you get the prices you are looking for. I would love Tippy Tails in my collection.
« Last Edit: Saturday 10 November 2012, 10:06 am by lilaccutestar »