Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Puppy/kitty/bunny/cub/pony surprise, Cherry merry muffin and MORE!  (Read 2047 times)

Offline ianthe99

Ok, so we need money, and I have been hoarding toys for about 4 years. Time for a clear out! I'm digging through boxes and bags, getting pictures and pricing, This is just the beginning.

A few notes on my sales
*prices are firm (although, if you buy a lot of stuff at once, I might consider a discount)
* I can't do trades at this time, sorry.
*Ask for a shipping quote with your zip code. :-)
* Buyer to pay shipping
*paypal please
*feel free to ask any questions about anything! If there are things you are very particular about, please let me know! I want to make sure you are happy with your purchase! :-)
* I can only do holds for a few days. I kind of need to scare up some money quick-like.

So far we have...

Puppy surprise sets and spare babies (I have some pink and purple dogs too, but I don't have pics yet. I have to figure out if I have the right babies with the right mothers. ;-) )
Pony surprise set
Cub surprise sets
kitty surprise babies
Bunny surprise babies
NIB Raspberry Tart ragdoll
Chery Merry Muffin
Glo Friends
Secret keepins pup with charm
Hand made Mome Rath plushies (2.. made 'em myself! Like the ones in Disney's Alice in Wonderland)
NIB Alice in Wonderland Smooshees
a Kitty Kitty Kitten
Baby Face doll So Shy Sherri with her dress.
Dwarven Forge terrain for Dungeons and Dragons, Warhammer etc gaming.

Please check out the album!
http://s831.photobucket.com/albums/zz231/ianthemlp/other%20stuff/

Pics are there as well as prices. Anything in particular you are looking for? I have a lot more stuff to dig though, I might have something you want! :-)

Thanks for looking!
« Last Edit: Monday 25 June 2012, 10:52 pm by ianthe99 »

anything
anything