Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: [ID: Friendship Ponies] 2001 Fisher-Price Horse Can you help me ID the toy line?  (Read 3522 times)

Offline sd-dreamcrystal

Hey guys, got another one for you. I know this one is a '01 toy but given that I'm not familiar with Fisher-Price toys any more I thought I'd see if anyone can help me ID the line this girl is from.

Should be fairly easy:
  • The horse makes sounds
  • Heart button flashes
  • The inner leg is stamped with this info: 2001 Mattel.INC
  • Hoof has Fisher-Price Logo

Photos make it easier

My guess was from one of the loving family lines but I haven't found anything that was really close enough to her to confirm this...
« Last Edit: Monday 08 October 2012, 04:51 pm by Ghost Of The Doll »

Offline zuse

• Zuse's Vintage Littlest Pet Shop Guide
Re: 2001 Fisher-Price Horse: Can you help me ID the toy line?
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 17 July 2012, 06:29 am »
My guess would be "Friendship Ponies." But I don't see that one on a casual search.

http://mydreamdollhouse.com/friendship_ponies.htm
« Last Edit: Tuesday 17 July 2012, 06:32 am by zuse »
Check out my Vintage Littlest Pet Shop Guide!

Hey, check out Bing Rewards. I've earned several $5 Amazon gift cards using it. :)

Offline zuse

• Zuse's Vintage Littlest Pet Shop Guide
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 17 July 2012, 06:46 am »
Here's one with similar colors and style. Perhaps yours is a later release but still has the 2001.

Check out my Vintage Littlest Pet Shop Guide!

Hey, check out Bing Rewards. I've earned several $5 Amazon gift cards using it. :)

Offline vaughanh7

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 17 July 2012, 08:01 am »
The 2001 means the date the body mould was created. So if it was a later release it would still make sense for it to have the 2001

Offline sd-dreamcrystal

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday 17 July 2012, 01:16 pm »
Here's one with similar colors and style. Perhaps yours is a later release but still has the 2001.

Thanks Zuse, I saw a white baby from the pack on Ebay that looked like it was a similar style to my adult and that's what made me think they were love nearly the same set. The only difference is mine doesn't play music. I plays horse sounds XD

The 2001 means the date the body mould was created. So if it was a later release it would still make sense for it to have the 2001
I keep forgetting that fact, that is almost the same fact for MLPs. Thanks though :)
« Last Edit: Tuesday 17 July 2012, 01:18 pm by sd-dreamcrystal »