Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Bubble Belles? Moxie Teen, Ideal Kissy stamp doll, Lady Spectra, LaLa loopsy  (Read 4193 times)

Offline sunnyblue

I have all of the dolls above. I can give pictures and more details description upon request. I never collected these items, I just have purchased a few cool toys over the years and now am ready to part with them because of a pending move.

Bubble Belles- I have a doll with purple curly hair and she came with a floating swam of some sort

Moxie Teenz- I have one of these dolls. Its a brown skinned doll. She is stored away at the moment but I will gladly find out which one she is.

Ideal Kissy- this was small doll about 3" inches tall or less (saying so without measuring). The lips were an actual stamp and you could get stamp kisses from the doll. I have an African american version still in the package.

Lady Spectra- I think I have Tom (not sure will check). I have one wearing a yellow outfit (girl) and one in pink and a robot dog.

Lalaloopsy- I initially purchased these for my kids but they proved not to be as popular as I thought. I know we have at least 4 or 5 still in boxes. I'll take photos if anyone is interested.

Offline hime

The idea kissy and lala loospeys interst me.

Offline sunnyblue

okay I can upload pictures tonight. Its 9:04us time so maybe closer to 5 pm

Offline hime

Okies thankies.

Offline mermaidcollector

Re: Bubble Belles? Moxie Teen, Ideal Kissy stamp doll, Lady Spectra, LaLa loopsy
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday 14 August 2012, 02:39 am »
im interested in the bubble belle doll. how can i buy her

Offline sunnyblue

Hi everyone. Sorry I got pulled away and totally forgot about this. I'm back in town and will have photos up shortly. My apologies.

Offline hime

It's ok it happens(Even I'M not perfect lol!)

Offline alixia13

Re: Bubble Belles? Moxie Teen, Ideal Kissy stamp doll, Lady Spectra, LaLa loopsy
« Reply #7 on: Friday 19 October 2012, 11:03 pm »
Hello, this post is a bit old, but wanted to try my luck and see if you are still selling the Bubble Belle doll? Thank you in advance for your time.

anything