Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Kitty Kitty Kittens  (Read 44937 times)

Offline lithiumkat

Re: Kitty Kitty Kittens
« Reply #30 on: Saturday 14 July 2012, 06:11 am »
I had the calico and never knew about the recall until I was grown and started looking up info on all my old toys. I never had a problem with mine and matter of fact...I may even still have it somewhere.

Offline marlipaige

« Reply #31 on: Tuesday 24 July 2012, 08:51 pm »
My Kitty Kitty Kitten, Patches.

She's still up for sale:

Offline MistWater

« Reply #32 on: Tuesday 26 February 2013, 04:21 am »
I love these adorable kittens! So far I've found 5 plus the one I already have making my collecting 6 in total. Still looking, too. They're hard to find sometimes. Found one today since late last year.
It's sad that they had to be recalled later in their career, though.
I actually sometimes hope they'd make more after 10 years. Like a reminder of how popular they were. Not for the horrible recall.
A lot of the children nowadays don't even know what these are and how popular they were back then. It would be nice for future generations to enjoy. I've always love them ever since they came out in 1992.

Offline AquilaLorelei

« Reply #33 on: Wednesday 17 May 2017, 07:13 am »
Yes please please PLEASE add these to the main page!

Offline robinharper

• Kitty Care and Puppy Care from Hornby
« Reply #34 on: Friday 19 May 2017, 02:34 pm »
I still have my darling.  So glad I never knew about the recall so that I kept mine  ;D

Come visit my site about Kitty Care and Puppy Care from Hornby: http://kitty-care.webnode.nl/

Come and take a look on my site dedicated to toys of the eighties, mostly in kitty cat form: http://toys-of-the-eighties.webnode.nl/index/

anything