Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Kitty Kitty Kittens  (Read 44923 times)

Offline zuse

• Zuse's Vintage Littlest Pet Shop Guide
Re: Old cat plush toy.
« Reply #15 on: Monday 03 May 2010, 01:27 am »
Someone needs to change the title of this thread to Kitty Kitty Kittens.

Here are images from the eBay auctions of the Tyco ones I sold last year. :)

The first three cats are Kitty Kitty Kittens from 1992.

This is a Kitty Kitty Jungle Kitten from 1993.

These last two kittens are Kitty Kitty Baby Kittens from 1995

« Last Edit: Tuesday 01 November 2011, 11:08 pm by Ghost Of The Doll »
Check out my Vintage Littlest Pet Shop Guide!

Hey, check out Bing Rewards. I've earned several $5 Amazon gift cards using it. :)

Offline EmBee

Re: Old cat plush toy.
« Reply #16 on: Monday 03 May 2010, 01:59 am »
Wow, great images on cute kittens!  Thanks for sharing.  :)

-Em
;)

Offline MissAliRae

Re: Kitty Kitty Kittens
« Reply #17 on: Saturday 19 June 2010, 01:06 am »
I had the tiger of Jungle Kitties! I called her Tigerlily.
They also had Puppy Puppy Puppies and Bunny Bunny Bunnies as well as a few other series, farm and bears.

This site has basically a really good guide, if not an almost complete collection!
http://www.pranceatron.com/kittens/kittykittykittens.html

Offline zap18

« Reply #18 on: Sunday 04 July 2010, 02:23 am »
That's a great site!  I'm always envious when I look at it- I think I have a bunch until I see it :P

I have recently discovered the existence of "Fancy Kitty Kitty Kittens" (as it says on their tag) which came in clothes.  I got one at a flea market and was so surprised!  So, that's an additional category to explore.

Offline nibbles

« Reply #19 on: Friday 09 July 2010, 04:23 pm »
my daughter had LOADS of these in all different colours...  i'll see if i can find themm :)

Offline flowersinherhair

« Reply #20 on: Friday 09 July 2010, 05:27 pm »
I have Midnight (the black cat) from the early 2000s set that my friend got for me when I was in high school, probably because we had been reminiscing about the '90s ones. So... I guess this means I have one of the poisonous ones? Well, I wasn't planning on noshing on it, so I suppose I'm okay!  ;)

Offline EmBee

« Reply #21 on: Friday 09 July 2010, 09:30 pm »
Yes nibbles please do!!!  :D

-Em
;)

Offline Rider of the storm

« Reply #22 on: Sunday 18 July 2010, 11:19 pm »
Nice pictures thanks .  ;D

Offline invaderhorizongreen

« Reply #23 on: Sunday 25 July 2010, 10:45 pm »
i think we had one called purry purry kittens and it was a Siamese one ??? i am not sure but our cat carried it over the house

Offline lithiumkat

« Reply #24 on: Wednesday 28 July 2010, 10:59 am »
awww so sad that these were recalled. I still have one I do believe. It is the calico one and was a much beloved gift from a now deceased aunt of mine. I certianly hope I still have it now that I know they are recalled and probably hard to replace. I never encountered a problem with mine.

Offline MercurialMonster

« Reply #25 on: Saturday 14 August 2010, 02:56 am »
I think I have two (my plush animals are all in storage right now).  I know I have a calico (I named her Agate), and the other one I believe is orange and white.   I bought them from KB Toys, and I am pretty sure it was after they were recalled.   Or at least, I know I saw them reappear on shelves sometime after the recall (and before KB closed).  I don't know if mine are the Tyco ones, or the DSI ones, I just know mine came with a locket for you to give them a name.   

I have thought about removing the water bladder, especially since the last time I handled them it seemed like the water might be evaporating or something... they just didn't fill as jiggly.   It's the purring I like, anyway, not the squishy tummy.

Offline pranceatron

• Pranceatron Toys
« Reply #26 on: Monday 16 August 2010, 07:47 pm »
That's a great site!  I'm always envious when I look at it- I think I have a bunch until I see it :P

I have recently discovered the existence of "Fancy Kitty Kitty Kittens" (as it says on their tag) which came in clothes.  I got one at a flea market and was so surprised!  So, that's an additional category to explore.

Hi everyone, I'm the one with the site mentioned a few times in this post (pranceatron.com).  I'm super interested in seeing these fancy kitty kitty kittens, never heard of them before!
As for having a complete set; I have no idea how many there are out there so until someone out there gets their hands on some tyco catalogues and such, we'll never really know :)  And of course there'll always be variations and international differences.  It'll take posts like this to sort those all out.
Anyway, just wanted to shout out my love for kitty kitty kittens too!

Offline Fairy Dust

« Reply #27 on: Monday 27 September 2010, 12:40 am »
I have one of the black and white ones too.  They are all very cute!  I found mine at a church sale for like $.50.  She had her original collar on and a child wrote it's name on it.  So I guess her new name is Oreo. lol   Not sure if this one had another name it was given by the toy company?

Offline Rider of the storm

« Reply #28 on: Wednesday 18 May 2011, 12:44 am »
Hi every one I found one of the fancy kitty kitty kittens but she has no clothes she is a white Persian here are some photos.

Offline zuse

• Zuse's Vintage Littlest Pet Shop Guide
« Reply #29 on: Saturday 20 August 2011, 03:16 am »
Check out my Vintage Littlest Pet Shop Guide!

Hey, check out Bing Rewards. I've earned several $5 Amazon gift cards using it. :)

anything