Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Lady Lovely Locks shoes  (Read 3977 times)

Offline EricaVee

Lady Lovely Locks shoes
« on: Thursday 22 April 2010, 01:09 am »
Hi all, I just got a loose LLL and Prince Strongheart and their feet are very cold.  ;) I know it's a long shot that anyone would have LLL shoes lying around but I thought it was worth a try!

The prince is also missing his little hat and cape, but I don't mind those as much. It's just something about dolls without shoes that bothers me, LOL--outfits just aren't complete without shoes and dolls shouldn't have to lie around half-dressed!  >:(

If I can't get ahold of their proper shoes, does anyone know what other shoes fit them from other doll lines?

UPDATE:
All right, they are temporarily shod--Barbie shoes seem to fit them fairly well. LLL has some lavender tennis shoes and the prince has some nice cheapy barbie-sized boots that I cut to fit him. Now I can sleep tonight  :P

I would still like to track down their actual shoes at some point, though. Does anyone have a good picture of LLL's (or any of the girls') shoes? It's easy enough to see the prince's boots in pics but it's hard to see the girls' shoes under their dresses!
« Last Edit: Thursday 22 April 2010, 02:29 am by EricaVee »
Wish List!
-Any Merwees (CAP Toys)
-Lady Lovely Locks Seek & Peek board game
-Used/nude Fashionista Ken

Offline EmBee

Re: Lady Lovely Locks shoes
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 22 April 2010, 08:45 pm »
Hey!

I can't help you, I just want to wish you luck.  I totally understand what it's like to have dolls in parts.  Anyway I've got lots of parts without the dolls so there is hope for that kind of stuff!!  ^-^!

(You really got a deal, by the way).
-Em
;)

Offline EricaVee

« Reply #2 on: Thursday 22 April 2010, 10:36 pm »
Thank for the kind words Em! It's frustrating because the exact same lot popped up a few days after the one I bid on and ended for the same price, and those had their shoes. Gah! I'm still really happy to have them though, especially for the price--it was one of those things where I bid really low thinking I'd never win, and then I did!  ;D
Wish List!
-Any Merwees (CAP Toys)
-Lady Lovely Locks Seek & Peek board game
-Used/nude Fashionista Ken

Offline EmBee

« Reply #3 on: Friday 23 April 2010, 03:32 am »
I haven't bid on an eBay auction in a long time, but I used to get things off of there all the time.  Oh man I'd be kicking myself!!  Lol.  But usually if you turn down a good offer like that, it's gone forever.  :)  Good choice by bidding.  ^^

-Em
;)

anything