Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Misha's Cherry Merry Muffin Wanted/Wish/Needs Help With List  (Read 4266 times)

Offline mlm

Misha's Cherry Merry Muffin Wanted/Wish/Needs Help With List
« on: Saturday 16 February 2013, 09:53 pm »
Greetings Everyone!

First, thank you for taking the time to look/read my post~

I am a enthusiastic Cherry Merry Muffin collector and working on completing my collection.  I am very interested in the following dolls & accessories:
1) Cookies n cream with body suit, belt and long skirt- glass buddy w/pink top, pink spoon and brown comb
2) Grape ice with bodysuit, skirt and belt- glass buddy w/purple top, pink spoon and purple comb
3) Peach Perfection with body suit, belt and long skirt- glass buddy/peach top, pink spoon and peach comb
4) Apple Amy with apron, 2 original hair bows, apple buddy, green muffin tin and curved brown muffins and green comb

If you have any piece or all of these "sets", please message me or post a reply.  The only things I need "complete" at one time are the dolls in their outfits (i.e. grape ice has her entire outfit, not just the bodysuit).  I am willing to trade (I have double of some cherry merry muffin things) or pay for them.  If you know where I can find any of these pieces/dolls (besides here, ebay, etsy, bonanza, and ecrater- I check them daily) please also let me know.  Thank you, thank you so much for time and any help- it is much appreciated.

Offline CandysToyBox

Re: Misha's Cherry Merry Muffin Wanted/Wish/Needs Help With List
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 05 August 2015, 04:34 pm »
Hi
Just wondering if you are still looking for the Cherry Merry Muffin Dolls? I hve 3 complete Sets of these dolls that are in amazing condition and still smell. Please let me know if your interested.
Thanks
Candice