Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: My Little Pony Garage Saling Haul  (Read 5928 times)

Offline Lady Lavender

• Lady Lavender's Expressions
My Little Pony Garage Saling Haul
« on: Saturday 22 June 2013, 08:35 pm »
I went out garage saling today and got 6 my little ponies (two were fakies) for only 2 bucks. And one was free! Here is what I got (I have identified all of them except one of the fakies):
(From upper left to bottom right)
2008 G3.5 Rainbow Dash
My Little Pony Fakie. If anyone has any information of this pony fakie I would sure appreciate it. It has a blue body with purple hair. Blue actual eyes (not painted on) with nice painted black eye liner and eyelashes. She also has a sunflower "cutie mark" on her hip on both sides.
2008 G3.5 Pinkie Pie
2008 G3 Mcdonald's Happy Meal Pony - Toola-Roola
Drink 'n' Wet My Little Pony Fakie. The one you see does not actually drink 'n' wet. This particular pony came with a set of two; a mommy and a baby. The baby only drank and wet and I actually have the mommy. I almost thought that when I bought it that it was one of the G1 Baby Fancy Pants ponies. But I still think it is a nice addition to my collection.
2003 G3 Super Long Hair - Silver Lining. This pony has really long hair with tinsel in it. She also has a jeweled cutie mark.

I'm really happy with all I got especially at the price I got them at. This was definitely a good garage sale haul. Plus, these are the first my little ponies (plus fakies) to become a part of my vintage toy collection. Yay!

Offline luckdragon

Re: My Little Pony Garage Saling Haul
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 23 June 2013, 11:59 pm »
Nice!  I recently got a G3 McDonald's MLP in a thrift store bag of ponies.  They are very, very pretty!

The orange fakie is cute!

Offline Lady Lavender

• Lady Lavender's Expressions
Re: My Little Pony Garage Saling Haul
« Reply #2 on: Monday 24 June 2013, 10:07 am »
Nice!  I recently got a G3 McDonald's MLP in a thrift store bag of ponies.  They are very, very pretty!

The orange fakie is cute!

Thank you! The particular McDonald's pony I got looks kind of oriental to me. Did you get a similar one or is it different? I think it is interesting that they also have plastic tails and actual hair for their mane.

Thank you for the complement about the orange fakie. I think it is kind of nice too. The lady who was selling them at the garage sale had two other fakies, but I wasn't sure about getting them. What do you think about fakies? Collecting them I mean? I'm not sure whether I'd like to collect them as well as my little ponies or not.

anything