Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Howdy *waves*  (Read 4160 times)

Offline Carol_Ann

Howdy *waves*
« on: Saturday 27 July 2013, 10:58 pm »
I started visiting this site a few weeks ago for toy ID help and decided I should make an account. I am a private collector, but I am currently selling my MIB collections to fund a trip to Disney World for me and my family (I have two beautiful babies and a wonderful hubby). I am also currently cataloging a vast doll collection for a sweet elderly lady. My hubby and I met her at a garage sale and we offered to help her sell her collection to go toward some medical expenses and hopefully some retirement money. She lost her job due to disability a few years ago and has to part with her collections. You can tell it is breaking her heart. We found some folks were taking advantage of her (buying rare stuff for under $5), so we figured if we didn't help she would have nothing to show for her 30+ years of collecting. In addition to my own toy collections, I have collected a pretty substantial amount of vintage and current SSC for my daughter, Care Bears and Transformers for my son and I am currently into collecting Fenton glassware for myself. Thanks for reading! I hope to get to know my way around here a little better and maybe I can even help some of you fine folks complete your collections.

~ Carol Ann aka Ice Empress/Icey (on STS, MLPTP and various collecting communities)

anything