Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Looking for Lil' Stuffers or Smooshees dolls  (Read 2431 times)

Offline xgalaxycandyx

Looking for Lil' Stuffers or Smooshees dolls
« on: Wednesday 07 August 2013, 11:22 pm »
I wanted these so bad when I was a kid, but I never got any.  So I've decided to start collecting them :)

I think the first one I ever saw was a little boy with dark hair.  After looking it up I've found that Fisher-Price doesn't seem to have produced a dark-haired boy Smooshee, so it must have been from a knock-off brand such as Lil' Stuffers, which I think are just as cute.

So far I have collected a used Smooshees Home set with Jenny and furniture included, and I just bought a MIB Tim and MIB Sandy.  All of these were less than $10+shipping.

I would like to collect some more for that price or less.  Specifically, I am looking for:

• Itty Bitty Kitty
  • Rascal Racoon
  • Workout Wendy
  • Beth and bicycle
  • Kathy and kitty
  • Judy Jupiter and Neptune puppy
  • Baby Bonnie
  • Santa
  • Santa's elf
  • Christmas bear
(I don't really care for the rabbits or other animals, so they are not a priority.)

I've already found the majority of these on eBay, but they are a bit out of my price range on there and some sellers tend to charge very high prices for shipping.  It doesn't matter if they are used or new.  If it comes with original accessories and box then all the better.  Just as long as it is in good condition for a reasonable price I am fine.

Most of all I would like to get my hands on the Lil' Stuffers boys and girls since there seems to be an abundance of Smooshees on eBay, but I can't find the Stuffers anywhere.  Let me know if you have any you want to sell or if you know of a seller who has reasonable prices :)  Thanks in advance!

BTW, I am xgalaxycandyx on Tamatalk.com :D

anything
anything