Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Major Financial Problems, Lots of Late 80's and all of the 90's Stuff For Sale!!  (Read 18656 times)

Offline tink25

So I really need the money and we're trying to clean out the house. I'm going to have a lot of my childhood toys up for sale.

Here's a list of what I have:

Barbie
Fisher Price toys(mostly baby/toddler toys)
Playskool toys(mostly baby/toddler toys)
Little Tikes toys(mostly baby/toddler toys, big furniture stuff, dollhouse stuff)
Dollhouses and furniture(early-mid 90's fisher price loving family dream dollhouse, 91 playskool victorian dollhouse)
Puzzles
Puppy Surprise(once i find everything)
McDonalds toys
Various Disney Items(the mickey mouse show story telling, animatronic type mickey and goofy, lots of small random collectibles, music playing, light up minnie dolls.)
Minnie N Me(suitcase, trading cards)
Nintendo stuff(small toys, possibly some super nintendo games, maybe some early nintendo power mags)
Various trading cards(fivel goes west, hook)
Grand champions(once i find everything)
Board games
Pogs(mostly typical pog designs, some movie stuff)
Go-Go's
Beanie Babies
Pokemon Cards
Game Boys and games (multiple generations)
Cherry merry muffin(once I find everything)
Mlp(g2 fancy flower, rock a bye bed playset once i find everything)
Precious moments(plushies, some circus bday train, coloring books)
Popples
Smooshees
Lots of baby Dolls (magic nursery, cabbage patch, baby alive, max zapf plus more!)
Mattel Angel Bunny Plushes (angel bunny and the lion)

Plus much more!! Just ask if you're looking for anything specific!

Starting to add pics of things I have for sale! Here's the link to my flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/93848497@N02/sets
« Last Edit: Saturday 15 March 2014, 03:25 am by tink25 »

Offline hime

Re: Major Financial Problems, Lots of Late 80's and all of the 90's Stuff For Sale!!
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 19 October 2013, 06:32 pm »
What power rager zords,beast wars,cherry merry muffun and yu-gi-oh cards do you have?

Offline tink25

Re: Major Financial Problems, Lots of Late 80's and all of the 90's Stuff For Sale!!
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 19 October 2013, 08:02 pm »
Unfortunately, I can't get to the power rangers, beast wars, and yu gi oh cards yet. And for the cherry merry muffin I'm almost positive we have chocolottie but I found 2 things of muffins so I guess they're may be another. That's all I've found so far though is the 2 things of muffins not the pans though and a comb.

Offline DeadlyNova

You wouldn't happen to have any Alvin and the Chipmunks or Chipettes items, would you?

Offline hime

If you do have chippettes I wouldn't mind any posables you might have(That deadly doesn't want)

As for the others I'll wait till you can there's no rush.

Offline tink25

« Reply #5 on: Thursday 24 October 2013, 12:45 am »
No alvin and the chipmunks or chipettes that I know of. Sorry guys! :(

Offline tink25

What are wuzzles? I might have them and just not know what they are.

Offline tink25

None of those look familiar to me. Sorry :(

Offline duckie

Sorry to dig up a slightly old thread but do you have any photos up of your sales? I'd potentially be interested in a few things :)

Offline Michelleb6

Hi there. Do you have a dozy doll for sale by chance?

Offline garagesailor

• The Pink Box Project
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 01 February 2014, 02:57 pm »
What kind of McDonald's toys do you have? I'm looking for a few pieces to sets.
Some I'm looking for: Muppet Babies (in particular, Gonzo's tricycle), Bambi, Rescue Rangers, Berenstain Bears (need Mama Bear's yellow cart).

Check out my Barbie ID Website!
http://www.pinkboxproject.com

Offline tink25

sorry I've been MIA everyone! I've updated the list and pretty much everything  is still available.

I just want to throw it out there though that this post is mostly to get the word out. A lot of this stuff I still have to find or complete. I just wanted to post about it to see if anyone would even be interested. I'm slowly adding pictures as I go but I'm just warning you a lot of them are just to show what I have.

Offline Sugar Doll

• Little Girl at Heart
    • Sugar's Doll House
Is there any chance you still have the Angel Bunny? And how much are you asking for it? Thanks!

Offline Rider of the storm

Welcome back What grand champion horses do you have and what board games do you have ?

Offline tink25

Is there any chance you still have the Angel Bunny? And how much are you asking for it? Thanks!

Yes I do. I have angel bunny and the lion from angel bunny as well. I still have to wash them. Angel bunny is pretty dingy. But the lion is in pretty good shape. If I can get angel bunny clean, I've seen them sell on ebay a few months ago for around   $60-$70. I can never find the lion anywhere so I'll probably ask around the same for him. Maybe a little more since he seems to be a bit rarer. Let me know if you would be interested.

I would be open to reasonable offers too.

anything