Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: [ID: Superior Defender Gundam Mini] Please help me ID these tiny figurines!  (Read 5941 times)

Offline kiddy2468

Okay I was going through my closet and I cam across a box that had these tiny figurines in them. I don't even remember where they cam from or how long I have had them for. They are kind of Japanese looking and they kind of look like robots. There are fifteen of them in total and I seem to remember them coming in three boxes with five in each box. And they are TINY! They fit right into the palm of my hand that is how small they are. I don't have any pictures of them to show nor do I have an account with any of those picture websites so you'll have to bear with me for some descriptions of them.  There is one that kind of reminds me of Doctor Octopus from Spider-Man with these things on his back that are connected. They mostly look like they are in a fighting mode of some type. Another weird thing is that some of them have arms that can come off so I'm wondering if they are in some way interchangeable or something. I showed to someone once to see if they knew what they were and they had two guesses that they were either from Medabots whatever that is. Or from something called Gundam and if they are from this line is there a website for a possible ID for all of them. So can anyone help me these guys are driving me crazy!
« Last Edit: Sunday 05 January 2014, 08:07 pm by Ghost Of The Doll »

Offline hime

Re: Please help me identify these tiny figurines!
« Reply #1 on: Monday 16 December 2013, 04:07 pm »
Do they have copywrite stamps on them(year/company made?) if you can take the picture pm me UI'll give you my e-mail and you can send them to me there to I.D

Offline kiddy2468

« Reply #2 on: Monday 16 December 2013, 08:43 pm »
I'm not so sure about a coyright stamp because they are so small but under neath them on the bottoms of their feet one foot says China and the other one has letters and numbers. Kind of like this: B.03 SA.S I don't know if this helps any but it is all that they have on them for markings. Oh and some of them have a little hole on the bottom of one their feet as well like they were meant to go on a base of some kind. Well not really a hole it's more of a hexagon shape. I also did some searching and found these still in their packages and they are mine exactly. Are they Gundam figurines?

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/item_archive/items/Gundam_SD_Mini_Defender_Set_B.asp

« Last Edit: Sunday 05 January 2014, 07:50 pm by Ghost Of The Doll »

Offline hime

« Reply #3 on: Monday 16 December 2013, 10:20 pm »
Yes they are from the Super Deformed series.

Offline Ghost Of The Doll

• Administrator
    • Powder Monki
Re: [ID: Superior Defender Gundam Mini] Please help me ID these tiny figurines!
« Reply #4 on: Sunday 05 January 2014, 08:07 pm »
Here's a site with a scan of the Mini Defender Collection card back (go for a larger view):

http://www.figures.com/forums/news/12919-bandais-sd-gundam-2004-a.html

Buy retro PIN BADGES and FRIDGE MAGNETS on Powder Monki!

Offline kiddy2468

Re: [ID: Superior Defender Gundam Mini] Please help me ID these tiny figurines!
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday 07 January 2014, 04:38 am »
Thank you! That is them all right and now I know all of their names as well.