Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: [ID: Little Snoozems, 1995] Need ID on dog in pyjamas???  (Read 11245 times)

Offline jojowhitton

[ID: Little Snoozems, 1995] Need ID on dog in pyjamas???
« on: Saturday 04 January 2014, 08:20 pm »
My friend has an old dog teddy that she has loved dearly over the years and now it's unrecognisable and she can't remember where it came from or what make it is. I have ruthlessly searched google and old toy sites but I can't find it anywhere, hopefully someone will know it. It's a floppy tan coloured dog with beanie paws and the rest of the body is stuffed, it is wearing a blue baby grow that has baby bottles, stars and rattles on it and it is holding a yellow blanket. They came in blue, yellow and pink. I really hope someone can help. They were quite popular as the pink one was sold out, and they were sold in stores like Argos and Toys R Us. This one was bought for my friend's birthday in late June in either 1997 or 1998. I don't know how to upload them on here.
« Last Edit: Monday 13 January 2014, 11:57 pm by Ghost Of The Doll »

Offline catlover51

Re: Need ID on dog in pyjamas???
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 07 January 2014, 01:30 am »
Maybe a Teddy Beddy Bear?

Offline jojowhitton

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 07 January 2014, 01:34 am »
Maybe a Teddy Beddy Bear?

No it's not one of those :( I have pictures but absolutely no idea how to upload them on here.
Thanks for the suggestion.

Offline milkypuppy

• Tinkerbell's Toybox: A Tinkerbell Cosmetic Blog
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 07 January 2014, 04:36 pm »
Hello there! You could use a site like TinyPic to upload the picture, then post it to the forum. This forum post about posting images should also help!

I think seeing the toy would actually help a great to to identify it. I can't wait to see it.  :)
Tinkerbell's Toybox: A Tinkerbell Cosmetic Blog

Offline jojowhitton

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday 07 January 2014, 04:43 pm »
Hello there! You could use a site like TinyPic to upload the picture, then post it to the forum. This forum post about posting images should also help!

I think seeing the toy would actually help a great to to identify it. I can't wait to see it.  :)

Thanks!! Here is the picture, the one on top is of a girl I saw in the news in something like 2004, she was sadly murdered, and this is the only picture we've seen of the same teddy! The other pics are of the one my friend owns, as you can see it's been through a lot!

Offline milkypuppy

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday 07 January 2014, 07:57 pm »
Thanks for the pictures! I found a brand called Happiness Express Club Snoozems.  None of the ones that I found are holding a blanket, but the PJs reminded me of the one your friend's plush had on.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/White-Kitten-Cat-White-Snoozems-Terry-Pajamas-Happiness-Express-Plush-Stuffed-47-/171180054314

http://www.ebay.com/itm/18-Happiness-Express-Club-Snoozems-Bunny-Plush-Stuffed-Animal-Lovey-1995-/161117388132

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1995-Little-Snoozems-Plush-Bunny-Rabbit-Happiness-Express-NRFB-Original-Box-Rare-/221313718216?pt=Stuffed_Animals_US&hash=item33875357c8&nma=true&si=iFZvgSOoKiUhQBzEfUw4i27a%252F0o%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

This was the only dog one I was able to find by them, but it doesn't have the same pattern on the PJs and no blanket.

Hopefully someone else has some information.

Offline jojowhitton

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday 07 January 2014, 11:16 pm »
THANK YOU!!!! :D honestly you don't know how happy I am to know what it is! I've just told my friend she's absolutely ecstatic. It's one of those, but just either a later or earlier version. I think they're quite rare as I can't find the exact one but I came across them in other colours and also similar stories, a lot of people were attached to theirs as much as my friend is. Thank you again!

Offline milkypuppy

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday 08 January 2014, 06:30 pm »
Awe, I'm so glad I was able to help! I love trying to help people identify their long lost toys!

Hopefully you or your friend can one day find another... they are really adorable and treasured little plushies!  :)

Offline jojowhitton

« Reply #8 on: Monday 13 January 2014, 02:38 am »
It really means a lot. Thanks again :)

Offline 90sfairy

Re: [ID: Little Snoozems, 1995] Need ID on dog in pyjamas???
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 02 August 2014, 02:19 pm »
Breaks my heart seeing those pictures! :( what happened to him!
I have the exact same one, I've had him since I was a kid :D
Mum bought him from me I think in the year 1999. I was so happy to get him!
The year says 1995 on these, but I'm sure mine was bought later. Since In 1995 I was only 3, remember being older.

In fact, he is next to me now :) I took a pic for you

I love him so much!

I've never seen any pictures of him online in the exact pyjamas mine has, except on other animals.
« Last Edit: Saturday 02 August 2014, 02:21 pm by 90sfairy »

anything