Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Disney Oliver & Company Fans  (Read 5487 times)

Offline jazzmatazz

Disney Oliver & Company Fans
« on: Thursday 17 April 2014, 09:22 pm »
So I'm on another forum for collectors of Oliver & Co. I run this weebly page
http://oliverandcomp.weebly.com/

I was wondering if anyone had any merch they would be ok with photographing to add to the site. If I don't already have a photo of it :) I know there is more merch out there just photos are a pain to find. There is a dodger pillow pal somewhere in the world. I've yet to see one! I think I've already done an alright job scouring ebay and other sale forums + other countries. I do have most of the pin photos from sites like pinpics just I haven't updated that section of the page yet.

Offline hime

Re: Disney Oliver & Company Fans
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 17 April 2014, 10:12 pm »
The only piece I have is the burgur king toy of the girl(and the boat she coes with) will that do? (I also swear I have the chiuawa too)

Offline jazzmatazz

« Reply #2 on: Thursday 17 April 2014, 11:00 pm »
The only piece I have is the burgur king toy of the girl(and the boat she coes with) will that do? (I also swear I have the chiuawa too)

Got them covered on a page titled toys :) Even got the Burger King ad linked from youtube!

Offline Miss Katherine

• Misfit Clarice
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 23 April 2014, 01:17 am »
Awesome! I had the Oliver-on-the-trash-can viewer from Burger King when I was a kid and wish I'd kept it. I found the Dodger and Tito McDonald's figures in a yard sale ages ago and they proudly occupy space on one of my shelves. :)

anything