Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: My Pound Purries collection  (Read 5285 times)

Offline 90sfairy

My Pound Purries collection
« on: Friday 01 August 2014, 07:01 am »
Hello everyone! Growing up one of the toys I got were pound purries! I have a photo of me holding some which I got for my birthday as a kid somewhere! I will post that pic someday if I find it!

There are ones in here I got from a child to around age 10-12 that are fakes. Only a few of them are from the 90's. A lot are fakes that were attached to key rings I found in knockoff stores. I'm not sure which ones are fake or not. I know one or two that are, but some I am not sure. The purries that are very old and worn I know are authentic (one In particular is badly worn because she was my fave toy as a kid!)

The big cat in the picture was the only large cat I got as a child.

Group shot!

Sadly as a kid some purries disappeared. I do believe my neighbour stole some as I took care of my toys. One pound purry had an eye fall off when I was playing as a kid (not a fake) and she has had a glued on plastic eye since.
----------------------------------
Here are some I've got over the past few years that are not childhood ones.

Mum and baby got these separate on ebay, not knowing they were the same colours! Seemed like fate! Made it mother and daughter <3

Single orange cat

More kitties coming ^_^

Offline 90sfairy

Re: My Pound Purries collection
« Reply #1 on: Friday 01 August 2014, 07:03 am »
I do have a few pound puppies and one or two animals from other collections. Such as a monkey from pound wild or something? I think I have another animal too.
I've always had more cats for some reason. Maybe because I found them cuter. The dogs are cute sad looking.

Offline 90sfairy

Re: My Pound Purries collection
« Reply #2 on: Friday 01 August 2014, 07:06 am »
If anyone is selling theirs I'd be interested :)

anything
anything