Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Hi!  (Read 4065 times)

Offline nc49

Hi!
« on: Friday 22 August 2014, 08:40 pm »
Hi everyone, my name is Nikki and I collect various toys from my childhood in the late 80s and early 90s. I have loads of In My Pocket, mainly the mums and babies- must be upwards of 50 families at least by now. I have a fair few Grand Champions horses though I haven't been looking for those so actively in the past couple of years because the market has become crazy expensive. My third main collection is one I don't see much of in forums and so on- Tyco Fabulous Hair Friends. I think they were only really made for 1 year, 1994-5,  and there are only 6 sets of 5 and about the same of 3. I've got all the 5s and am now after the 3s!

Something I always did with my toys as a child and continue to do as an adult collector is to name them all. Every single In My Pocket baby has a name and I don't think I could forget them if I tried, they're so burned into my brain. I was born with a thing for names and characters! Do other people still name new additions to their collections? For me it's part of the fun of the whole enterprise!

anything