Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: My Little Pony, Kitty Kitty Kittens, Care Bears, Disney, + Lots More Toys FS!  (Read 4448 times)

Offline Freeindeed

• Good Boy Toys
Hello everyone! :) I have just updated my eBay store with lots of goodies! I have all kinds of toys for sale at fair prices.

Highlights include:

-Lots of My Little Pony items including G1's + accessories, several G3's, a bunch of G4 blind bags
-Several vintage Tyco Kitty Kitty Kittens
-Lots of Care Bears plush both new and vintage
-Star Castles Cinderella Castle playset
-Disney plush (especially Lion King stuff!)
-GIANT 20" Gizmo from Gremlins plush
-Star Wars Micro Machines Death Star Double Take playset
-Spirit Stallion of the Cimarron plush

Plus much more! I have close to 200 items for sale at the moment so go ahead and take a look... you may find just what you're looking for. :) Inventory always changes so if you don't see what you want today, please keep checking back!

I also have some baity-ish G1 My Little Ponies up for auction ending Sunday, September 21. All start at only 99 cents! Ponies include: Baby Paws, Baby Bows, Long-haired Applejack, FF Butterscotch, Cloud Dreamer, Sunbeam, MM Windy, Parasol, Sweet Pop, Unicorn Twilight, Purple Baby Ember, and SS Sundance.

Please visit Good Boy Toys to see everything I have for sale!

I am a Top-Rated Plus 100% positive seller with over 2000 positive feedbacks so buy with confidence! I will ship worldwide and I am always happy to combine shipping on multiple purchases.

Thanks for looking! :)

anything
anything